Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

Where can you find an OFFICIAL statement of what "Paper Champion" really is? Nowhere, it's a popular term, this is why I showed urban dictionary. The common sense is what I showed.

He doesn't have caliber of a real champion, this is why he's a paper champ.

I dunno, knocking out Luke Rockhold in a round seems pretty high caliber to me, buddeh...

He's right too...

All Bisping does is run his damn mouth but he can't back it up.

Everyone, including his own family, knows he's ducking top contenders.

Even his kids know he sucks... LOL

That's why they always favor his opponents.

I think Bisping gets put to sleep by Romero within 2 rounds or gets submitted by Jacare within the distance..
He knows this, so he is trying to drum up interest for either fight as much as possible.. He gotta get paid..
And hold onto that title a bit longer before getting that Go Fund Me money..
<GinJuice>

Wrecked.

Bisping is cool but Jacare just served him a verbal ass whooping.

In all honesty, it would look like a much more brutal version of Bisping/Kennedy.

I dunno, knocking out Luke Rockhold in a round seems pretty high caliber to me, buddeh...
I won't deny Bisping has some skills, but IMO the first four in the ranking (maybe even Mousasi) would be favorite against Bisping.
Well, he can prove me wrong, he just need stopping running and winning against Yoel and Jacare.

Good for jacare...couldnt of said it better myself.
He's officially ducked.....FLAT OUT DUCKED:
JACARE
MOUSASI
ROMERO

The guy ,arguably,lost his 1st title defense to 46 year old and 14th ranked Henderson...
Bisping first UFC champ to be 100% coward.

You don't fucking believe that.

Please tell me you don't believe that.

Maybe.

<BronTroll1>

WHAT IS THIS CRAP

in what world you like bisping?

WHY

uKqbkYR.gif

Oh no! Mean words! I need a safe place!

Since Bisping's not some milky licking douchebag millennial, I'm pretty sure words won't hurt him.

I just wish he'd fight anyone in the top 5 so he can lose the belt and we can get on to some great fights in that division. If he fights GSP they need to strip him and have a champ that will fight top contenders.

jac would sub bisping easily
remember mayhem took down and mounted bisping in seconds??

Back