Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Bisping will destroy him in the cage though

Look what happens when I fight the #13 in the ranking! Look what happens when Michael Bisping fights the #13 in the ranking! . I heard that the scared Bisping talked some crap about me, lying, because he doesn't have more excuses not to step inside the Octagon with me, exactly how cowards do. He said I looked like an amateur standing with the #13 ranked middleweight (Tim Boetsch), but we all remember how he left the fight against the #13 ranked middleweight (Dan Henderson). You were beat up! You're stupid, Bisping! After getting knocked out by Hendo's brutal right hand, you had seven years to learn, and when you fought again you couldn't even defend the same right hand that put you to sleep. . He talked about my body, too. This weird thing about noticing other athletes' bodies. You can work for USADA and do my tests, that's the closest you'd get to me without being afraid. And you'd better invest in your career as a blogger or writer, because you're not a real fighter!! #TeamJacare . #BeMoreHuman Reebok

That post cannot possibly destroy the champion.

And yeah reality is Bisping is the champion. Jacare is far from it i'm afraid, even though probably the better fighter.

Fail imo.

Don't talk that way to the middleweight CHAMP buddeh
20161008_0011_Michael_Bisping_vs_Dan_Henderson.0.0.jpg

1475987924687_lc_galleryImage_MANCHESTER_ENGLAND_OCTOBE.JPG

Bisping will destroy him in the cage though

Look what happens when I fight the #13 in the ranking! Look what happens when Michael Bisping fights the #13 in the ranking! . I heard that the scared Bisping talked some crap about me, lying, because he doesn't have more excuses not to step inside the Octagon with me, exactly how cowards do. He said I looked like an amateur standing with the #13 ranked middleweight (Tim Boetsch), but we all remember how he left the fight against the #13 ranked middleweight (Dan Henderson). You were beat up! You're stupid, Bisping! After getting knocked out by Hendo's brutal right hand, you had seven years to learn, and when you fought again you couldn't even defend the same right hand that put you to sleep. . He talked about my body, too. This weird thing about noticing other athletes' bodies. You can work for USADA and do my tests, that's the closest you'd get to me without being afraid. And you'd better invest in your career as a blogger or writer, because you're not a real fighter!! #TeamJacare . #BeMoreHuman Reebok

How does Bisping beat Jacare?

Because he isn't stopping his takedowns and definitely isn't gonna survive on the ground.

That post cannot possibly destroy the champion.

And yeah reality is Bisping is the champion. Jacare is far from it i'm afraid, even though probably the better fighter.

Fail imo.

If Bisping would sack up and take the fight with Yoel then Jacare would be the guy fighting the winner.

Bisping beats Jacare and then Romero in the same night

How does Bisping beat Jacare?

Because he isn't stopping his takedowns and definitely isn't gonna survive on the ground.

If Bisping would sack up and take the fight with Yoel then Jacare would be the guy fighting the winner.

Oh wait my bad, i mixed some shit up... have missed a lot of MMA latety, Jacare is a legit contender. Excuse me! :)

Woahhh
CAN U DIG IT, SUCKA?

Jacaré would destroy Bisping, simple.
Bisping is a paper champion, everybody knows

Jacaré would destroy Bisping, simple.
Bisping is a paper champion, everybody knows
Jacare is an amateur on his feet. Left hook will land all day and put him away.

lol at Paper Champion

Paper champion is someone who won the title by decision you retard. Bisping KO'd rockhold clean it was a thing of beauty.

Also... Bisping beats Jacare by TKO. His striking really is better than most people in teh division.

Nice Reebok plug there too. Real company guy, Jacare is.

If bisping is smart he'd continue to avoid luke, jacare, weidman, Yoel, and whittaker at all cost.

He'll get torn apart by any one of them.

This was like a verbal version of this:
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Back