Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

Jacare is an amateur on his feet. Left hook will land all day and put him away.
Jacare won't keep it on the feet. He will take it to the ground, where nobody in that division other than maybe Romero will survive his submission skills.

How does Bisping beat Jacare?

Because he isn't stopping his takedowns and definitely isn't gonna survive on the ground.
By outboxing him? Jacare has a good double leg and low single, but that is really it. He isn't a great wrestler. Bisping even defended most of Sonnen's takedowns - who is a better wrestler than Jacare.

lol at Paper Champion

Paper champion is someone who won the title by decision you retard.

"Paper Champion" was a term from boxing. It's used to describe fighters who were awarded titles on paper rather than winning it in the ring. Like when a champion retires or is stripped of the title and one of the alphabet organizations names a new champion.

Bisping isn't a paper champion at all. He's Matt Serra if Serra had been able to defend against non-top 10 guys instead of rematching GSP.

Lol, jacare...i think he should fight chris camozi again.
Jacare is tough and a finisher but i dont really care for him. I mean i'd rather have a charismatic and fun champion like bisping than a wooden guy like jacare. Therefore i hope he wont figt for the title because i think he might be the most boring champion in the divison.

If romero becomes the champion its gonna be alot of fun.

I won't deny Bisping has some skills, but IMO the first four in the ranking (maybe even Mousasi) would be favorite against Bisping.
Well, he can prove me wrong, he just need stopping running and winning against Yoel and Jacare.

Now that I can agree with, but he's the rightful and legit champ until someone takes the belt away from him

Jacare can't deal with Bisping's power.

Jacare is an amateur on his feet. Left hook will land all day and put him away.

Why do you think that Jacare's going to stand and play Bisping's game, when he can just take him down and have his way with him?

Sure, Bisping will get back to his feet....

After he taps.

Bisping is not a paper champ....But he's going to lose if he fights Jacare.

Why do you think that Jacare's going to stand and play Bisping's game, when he can just take him down and have his way with him?
Why didn't Ronda just take Holly or Nunes down?

I am 100% sure its gonna be Bisping vs GSP or Bisping vs Anderson 2 next... Romero and Jacare are gonna be left crying

By outboxing him? Jacare has a good double leg and low single, but that is really it. He isn't a great wrestler. Bisping even defended most of Sonnen's takedowns - who is a better wrestler than Jacare.

Jacare has actually taken down every opponent he's fought in the last six years including Yoel Romero except for two...

The two he didn't take down? Yushin Okami and Derek Brunson, who he smashed on the feet. I'd say his wrestling is actually pretty good.

Bisping managed to outwrestle Chael Sonnen for a round. He's not as fodder as people think that he is.

You guys need to start giving credit where credit is due. Dude's a legit all-around mma fighter. He can hang in there with the best in the mat, and he can strike with the best on his feet.

Jacare is tough and a finisher but i dont really care for him. I mean i'd rather have a charismatic and fun champion like bisping than a wooden guy like jacare.

maybe you should watch a beauty pageant or reality tv instead.

Lol, jacare...i think he should fight chris camozi again.
Jacare is tough and a finisher but i dont really care for him. I mean i'd rather have a charismatic and fun champion like bisping than a wooden guy like jacare. Therefore i hope he wont figt for the title because i think he might be the most boring champion in the divison.

If romero becomes the champion its gonna be alot of fun.

Wtf is this WWE? You mean fake personas ANS uninspired trash talking means more to you than actual fighting skills?

Lol nice. Jacare annihilates him inside the cage.

Back