Would you help a cop chasing a suspect?

I just want everyone to know that they do not need to help me while I'm chasing suspected posters of breaking the rules.

All my best,

-HTTR21.

Yeah but who is watching you guys and making sure that yall aint unfairing profiling certain poster and favorable to others. I hear alot of complaints fro. the OT people and that they being treat pretty bad. I mean ALOT of complaining from them. How we the posters know that you guys are taking the srs. Maybe we need a special committee of posters to oversea how all you guys are really handling things. It would open the doors of trust between the mods and the posting public.

Ran from the cops on bikes twice so hell no I wouldnt help them. Damn sombitch wrote me up for manatee violation too and I was goin 15 freakin miles an hour.

Yeah but who is watching you guys and making sure that yall aint unfairing profiling certain poster and favorable to others. I hear alot of complaints fro. the OT people and that they being treat pretty bad. I mean ALOT of complaining from them. How we the posters know that you guys are taking the srs. Maybe we need a special committee of posters to oversea how all you guys are really handling things. It would open the doors of trust between the mods and the posting public.

Bud,

I am an OT Mod. Don't worry, they're in good hands. This is also my second day bro.

Edit: I decided to step down.

Last edited:
Probably yea, and then I would ask the cop if he can get me a spot in the department

Ran from the cops on bikes twice so hell no I wouldnt help them. Damn sombitch wrote me up for manatee violation too and I was goin 15 freakin miles an hour.

What the hell is a manatee violation? Nice repsol

Let me guess, Florida?
Cop lied in court and said I was out whipping around on the jetski and people were complaining. It was 52 degrees out there that day only a fuckin fool would be splashing water everywhere. Said I was going too fast cause I was on plane. Jetskis dont have a propellor and are always on plane stupid dipship said he rode jetski too so he should know that. Judge withheld aducation so screw that cop and his lies.

hqdefault.jpg

Did I accidentally stumble on Stormfront here?
Used to be restricted to the War Room. Good times.

I might cause the guy to trip or something, but I am not joining in the footrace. Honestly, the cop doesn't know me from a hole in the way. I am not an officer of the law, we don't have the same SOPs, and he may have back-up or a partner that ends up going after me (instead of focusing their attention on the actual bad-guys) because I stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. No, I would not join into a complex situation because it puts everyone at risk, including the officers trying to do their job. Leave the John Wayne shit at home and let the professionals do their jobs.

No. That's why I pay taxes in order to not have to do low paying shit like this.

I did it once and got it on film. Check it out

If you saw a cop chasing a suspect, the suspect was getting away and you had an opportunity to stop them, and the cop would be able to apprehend the suspect right away, would you?

M-WinningEdge-77.jpg

Nah I'd get out of the way. Not my job and idk what he's being chased for.

I would "accidentally" get in the way of the police officers

Hell no, I'm not trying to sued over some bullshit. Cops be chasing people down/tasering people over illegally parking at Walgreen's.

Maybe, depending on how athletic and explosive the suspect appeared to be...

I remember one time when I was getting patted down by a cop in a parking lot some random 40-something year old lady came over and said "I'm so and so, I work in the credit union over there. do you need me to do anything here?"
It was so fuckin funny I couldnt help but lol out loud right in her face and call her a superhero
She didnt seem to like that very much
So you literally raped some random 40yo woman. Not sure why anyone would be boasting about this

Back