Would you help a cop chasing a suspect?

Not a chance now that I’m old and retired, but back in the day I’d just send my partner to handle the heavy lifting, I’m more of a spray or taser kinda guy... lol
33az7nq.jpg

I know what you mean about head injuries, between the military, rugby, mma, mountain biking and general jackassery I couldn't tell you how many concussions I've had. Add to the fact that there's a very high number of relatives that have died from Alzheimer's, I know I'm most likely going to end up sitting around mumbling incoherently drooling and shitting myself but I won't remember so that'll be the caregiver's problem.
The delicious meals thread was a good one, anyone that shit on that one was just trolling.
I damaged my frontal lobe was in a coma for 3 weeks and had to learn to walk and talk again. Have a hard time dealing with anger I get violent I do impulsive shit and short term memory is shot............but I got alooooooooot of money from the wreck lol. You still diving?
Man I wasted a fortune on all this gear and training and the vis here sucks. When I first started I was going out 8 miles in a rubber boat with a 10 horsepower motor. Now I got this beast of a jetski and dont even wanna dive anymore.

I damaged my frontal lobe was in a coma for 3 weeks and had to learn to walk and talk again. Have a hard time dealing with anger I get violent I do impulsive shit and short term memory is shot............but I got alooooooooot of money from the wreck lol. You still diving?
Man I wasted a fortune on all this gear and training and the vis here sucks. When I first started I was going out 8 miles in a rubber boat with a 10 horsepower motor. Now I got this beast of a jetski and dont even wanna dive anymore.
I haven't been diving since I did an endo on my mountain bike landed on a rock the size of a bowling ball on my side, broke two ribs and collapsed a lung. Doctor said it was iffy if I should do it again. Which I kinda took a more a dare than anything. Anyway I just haven't gone, my wife sold off my equipment shortly after that, she took it to a garage sale at her mother's it was pretty old and not in the best of shape. She let some guy talk her down to $20 for two wet suits, a hood, weight belt, BC, booties, dive knife, regulator with an octopus. Needless to say I was pretty pissed off, you'd think she'd have called or asked me how much to sell it for. I should put out one of her purses in the next garage sale, "yeah, sure you can have that Coach purse for $5".

I mean. If the dude is a drug dealer, let him wail away imo.
And this is why I turn my head. Curiosity killed the cat. With ANY situation. If it don't involve me personally I'm not going to personally involve myself

Last edited:
No because theres too much backstory that im missing. If I jump on this dude, is he bleeding? will I get the HEP? The HIV? Does he have anything sharp on him? Does he bite? Can he fuck me up?

That's why cops are getting paid. To make that risk, and most of them would rather you stay out of their biz for those reasons. Taking that guy out is about your safety too. This isn't the Seinfeld finale, and there isn't a law that expects us to be citizen police.

LOL ye the dive belt was worth that got mine while I was getting my C card. Bout drowned in that cause my instructor was a dumb bitch so I thought Id keep the belt. They just gave me the naui book and said learn it then took us out in 80 foot dives the next day without even checking if Id learned anything. Hell I didnt even know how to inflate my BCD. I was practicing a rescue and lost hold of the woman and dropped like a rock.

i'd be more than happy to help out the cops, in fact, i'd like to go back to a time, when you knew the cop and they knew you, by a first name basis

eXoqUin.jpg

And this is why I turn my head. Curiosity killed the cat. With ANY situation. If I don't involve me personally I'm not going to personally involve myself

Yeah you never know, dude could just be a nice pot dealer taking advantage of a free market system just trying to get home to his family.

I saw the cops chasing a coke dealer once, luckily the story ends happily... the dealer got away.

If you saw a cop chasing a suspect, the suspect was getting away and you had an opportunity to stop them, and the cop would be able to apprehend the suspect right away, would you?

M-WinningEdge-77.jpg
No

Back