Would you help a cop chasing a suspect?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you saw a cop chasing a suspect, the suspect was getting away and you had an opportunity to stop them, and the cop would be able to apprehend the suspect right away, would you?

M-WinningEdge-77.jpg

Depends on the racial identity of the suspect

Yes, but not because I love cops or hate black people.

I would do it for the action.

Insert just bleed gif.

I just want everyone to know that they do not need to help me while I'm chasing suspected posters of breaking the rules.

All my best,

-HTTR21.

Yes, but not because I love cops or hate black people.

I would do it for the action.

Insert just bleed gif.
Well you know for me, the action is the juice

Well given that i'm faster than the vast majority of cops on the planet, no.

Maybe, because I've seen Spiderman and if you don't stop the bad guy uncle ben dies.

Who said anything about black people?
No one, but someone was going to bring it up sooner rather than later so I decided to go ahead and kick start this thread the right way.

I remember one time when I was getting patted down by a cop in a parking lot some random 40-something year old lady came over and said "I'm so and so, I work in the credit union over there. do you need me to do anything here?"
It was so fuckin funny I couldnt help but lol out loud right in her face and call her a superhero
She didnt seem to like that very much

I remember one time when I was getting patted down by a cop in a parking lot some random 40-something year old lady came over and said "I'm so and so, I work in the credit union over there. do you need me to do anything here?"
It was so fuckin funny I couldnt help but lol out loud right in her face and call her a superhero
She didnt seem to like that very much

Some people have a super hero fantasy.

I have done it twice. Once by blocking a guy with a shopping cart and once by blocking with my truck.

Pfffttt...no

I almost always root for the bad guy

I might stick my foot out and trip the shit outta someone being chased, but physically joining the foot race isn't happening.

Back