would you fight Francis Ngannou for 100 million ?

Yes but id just give up my neck like rumble does and then profit

Hell yeah. I'm a legit HW and I would gladly step in the cage with him, no problem because Francis would get the first ever "winner by touching gloves" submission in the opening round.

Could I pull a kalib Starnes ?

Sure why not I'd ankle pick him.

Yes but id just give up my neck like rumble does and then profit
Dont think he would go for the sub. He seems like the bash you unconscious kinda guy.

I’d take the Cameroonian sleeping aid for 1k.

Would you enter the cage with this man for a 100 million ? What would be your gameplan ? rules you can only tap to submissions and not throw the fight.
9hcTcj4.gif
giphy.gif
l52znV.gif
WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I DO WITH A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IF IM IN A WHEEL CHAIR SIPPIN MY FOOD THREW A STRAW THE REST OF MY LIFE?

Can I offer Ngannou 50 mill under the table to just give me the finger poke of doom a la Hulk Hogan/Kevin Nash...

That's the only way I'd agree.

Of course...as long as my win bonus was an additional 100 mill

Sure, I'll take that nap. Who knows maybe he'll trip into a guillotine...let me dream.

Even though he is a HW I still think he catches me as I turn my back run away conor style.

But 100m will help sooth the beating.

Most definitely. Fuck it, if I'm not permanently brain dead after the fight, it is not a bad deal at all.

The guy can kill you, so no thanks. No amount of money is worth risking your life

This. People seem to think you just get KO'd in seconds, and that's the end of that. The guy can literally take your life if he hits you in the right spot. Remember, we haven't trained our whole lives to take a punch from a pro HW fighter, and haven't built up our necks to take the force of the punch.

He could literally snap your neck in a whiplash type fashion, and instant death, or put you in a deep coma, or just straight up kill you with a super heavy shot.

It's basically like taking an aluminum bat to the head with a full power swing. Chances are your brain could bleed inside, and cause hemoroging, and that's your life. No thanks.

Hell, if you live, you could be paralyzed for life, or have to eat through a straw for the rest of your life. Not worth my health, and living in general comfort.

Back