would you fight Francis Ngannou for 100 million ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Would you enter the cage with this man for a 100 million ? What would be your gameplan ? rules you can only tap to submissions and not throw the fight.
9hcTcj4.gif
giphy.gif
l52znV.gif

Last edited:
A few million would be enough...as soon as the fight starts, i'm shooting for a single, he punches me after he sprawls and either i tap instantly or i'm knocked out but without the full force of his punches.

A concussion is probable but for a couple of million? Sure.

My funeral arrangements must be covered, and I get to bang 10,000 virgins first.

Is this a joke? Who wouldn't do anything for 100 million?

The guy can kill you, so no thanks. No amount of money is worth risking your life

I'd fight him for 100 grand..... Nevermind 100 mil.

If there were a stipulation that I couldn't feign a Patrick Cote-esque freak injury or couldn't just drop to the floor and immediately tap then no chance in hell. The reason is, to quote Arya Stark, "nothing is worth anything to dead men..."

I'd take his hog balls deep in my ass for 9 figures.

Assuming we can't tap to nothing.. Yeah, I'd accept accept my brain damage/money happily

Yeah sure, just make sure there's a whole team of medical professionals on standby to bring me back.

The guy can kill you, so no thanks. No amount of money is worth risking your life

No kidding. Fuck that shit, there's better ways to lose my brain cells, like hookers & blow.

As long as the money at least goes to my wife if I die, sure.

I would demand at least $25.

Luckily I am Canadian so my medical bills would be covered.

If the fight happened outside Canada I would ask for health insurance.

Back