Would you date a girl much taller than you?

Seems like a losing proposition. Whether they admit it or not, tall women always want even taller men. Hell, I'm an old guy and tall, young ladies are always checking me out....until they realize I'm grandpa age...haha.

Yeah I would. I’m 6’2, but I’d let a chick with gigantism tie me up and dominate my nads. I mean, I’m not a weirdo or anything, but if a behemoth amazon wanted to to slap me around and call me scum... I’d be okay with it.

Gabi Garcia's amazonian ass can do whatever she wants with me!

(The slim version or the polar bear version)

OavbXHR.jpg

#deathbysnusnu #sorrynotsorry

I mean I'm on the taller side at 6'1" so it might be weird to date someone that tall but I'm not really against it. My ex-wife is 5'10" and in heels, I was only a hair taller than her. It never bothered me.

Hard to find a lady over 6'4 . They do have long legs...

Gabi Garcia's amazonian ass can do whatever she wants with me!

(The slim version or the polar bear version)

OavbXHR.jpg

#deathbysnusnu #sorrynotsorry
I think my manlet neck would snap if she got me in a rear naked choke with them guns! But I'd hit it!

I don't give a fook about height.

as long as p*ssy is good.

Fuck yeah, that's like my thing. I dated a chick who was 6' 3" for awhile. I talked to a chick who was 6' 7" but never got to meet her in person, probably too tall but would make for one hell of a story. I'm only 6 ft.

m96jjd.jpg

<Sansa00> This thread is fuking gross.

I have a friend who never shuts up about "genetics" and needing to "breed" when he sees broads like the one on the left, here. You can see the dreams of his Olympic medalist children growing like apple trees in his eyes.

Not for me.

Walk the streets of New York for a few months. That'll change.
No shit! Last time I was there was ridiculous, I saw multiple chicks that were 6' 4" or 6' 5". I decided if I ever leave my girlfriend that's the first place I'm headed.

And yeah, anything over 6' 5" tends to stretch the girls out and make them a little awkward to some degree.

You're on the wrong forum mate, the average height on this board is 6'5 and shredded as fuck.

I'm 5'8 and am married to a 5'11 woman since 2009

Posted my image on the "Who here has the guts" thread. lol

Seems like a losing proposition. Whether they admit it or not, tall women always want even taller men. Hell, I'm an old guy and tall, young ladies are always checking me out....until they realize I'm grandpa age...haha.

I sort of disagree.

In my experience, it's the really short and petite girls that really like really tall men.

Tall or tallish girls tend to not care as much. Perhaps due to no choice?

I'm 6'3 so that would be one tall ass bitch.
Probably wood though.

I'm tall enough where I dont think it would matter.

Big girls wear big panties - as a rule, I stay away from big panties

Back