Would you date a girl much taller than you?

I don’t care if a woman is taller than me, they’re the ones with the problem with it.[…]

I worked in a place with a whole bunch of german ladies, several of them being over 1m80 (~5'11). I heard them talking that they had problems finding men, because they just can't accept dating guys smaller or the even the same size as them.
Of course, there are plenty of men over 6' around here, but seems it shallows the pool a lot.

I worked in a place with a whole bunch of german ladies, several of them being over 1m80 (~5'11). I heard them talking that they had problems finding men, because they just can't accept dating guys smaller or the even the same size as them.
Of course, there are plenty of men over 6' around here, but seems it shallows the pool a lot.
#GiveShortGuysAChance

This is why you see a lot of taller uggos with hotter, taller gf’s. Those chicks can’t date a manlet.

Back