Would you date a girl much taller than you?

Dana Rettke

599f27d77a0f2.image.jpg

Yeah, that first pic was definitely a shoop. No doubt she's 6' 8" but it was exaggerated in that one.

Also wood.
I only found her by searching for that first image. I'm obsessed work her legs now
2b630143b8e8cce810138c8d9181426a.jpg

I want them to sandwich me...

Honestly the thought bothers me, but if I met a cool chick that was tall af I can’t imagine I wouldn’t because of her height.

I dated a girl one inch taller but that's it. The rest were shorter than me.

I am 6 ft tall and never dated a woman over 5'2". My wife is 5' even.

Not as much an advantage as Sherdog seems to think.

I feel like this forum is dominated by insecure tall guys who are bad with the ladies.

Actually tall guys dont give a fuck about their height, every guy i know thats over 6 foot five doesnt give fuck and doesnt even talk about it lol

Short guys and "tall but not really tall" guys make a fuss about height.

I have never known a 6'1" man to be insecure about his height. It's never happened around me. Sometimes they'll make a humorous comment about feeling small, but you can tell it never comes from a place of genuine insecurity. It's just for a laugh.
I think the normal range for height (5'-10" to maybe 6'-2") are the least insecure about height, along with the sorta tall guys 6'-3" to 6'-5" if they are built. It's usually the super tall that deal with bumping into doorways and dumb comments (what's the weather like up there? lololol) along with short guys that seem the most insecure since height is actually consequential to them.

I think the normal range for height (5'-10" to maybe 6'-2") are the least insecure about height, along with the sorta tall guys 6'-3" to 6'-5" if they are built. It's usually the super tall that deal with bumping into doorways and dumb comments (what's the weather like up there? lololol) along with short guys that seem the most insecure since height is actually consequential to them.
Yeah, I'd push that up to 6'6" or 6'7". I've known a number of 6'7" guys, and they're not insecure about their height. They might be curious to the notion women would avoid them, but it doesn't preoccupy them. Women's ideal range (as tested by psychologists) is 6'1"-6'4". I agree if they're beanpoles their height becomes more pronounced, and they're aware of this. It isn't until 6'8"+ that I notice guys get a bit more sheepish wondering if people see them as freaks, and appear to roll their eyes a bit in familiar exhaustion when someone starts chattering about height.

Depends on what is considered "much". I'm 6'3" so "much" taller than me might be a bit iffy but 6'3" to 6'6" or so... why not?

I am 6 ft tall and never dated a woman over 5'2". My wife is 5' even.
Dated a girl who was around 5'3. Had to go and finally meet her parents one night. Her and I were on the couch and of course the subject of me being a foot taller than her came up. To demonstrate our size difference without standing I covered this girls entire torso with my hand. Her mother's eyes went wide, pupils dilated, and she shivered.

Was awkward.

If the person is really cool and very attractive I don't see a problem if she was 5 inches taller than me.

Dated a girl who was around 5'3. Had to go and finally meet her parents one night. Her and I were on the couch and of course the subject of me being a foot taller than her came up. To demonstrate our size difference without standing I covered this girls entire torso with my hand. Her mother's eyes went wide, pupils dilated, and she shivered.

Was awkward.
She wanted the D dude.

Was awkward.

Mom got turned on.

Oh god yes! Nothing like obsessing over long legs and a wonderful ass.

<{shaqs}>

Geena Davis is 6'0", and a member of mensa. She was hot in a bunch of movies, but she really got my motor going when I was a wee pup in the historic Hollywood flop Cutthroat Island:

2-4.jpg

I really, really enjoyed that historic flop.

Walter Matthau was awesome.

Where's me gold?

I'm 5'9 and my wife is 5'11.

Dated 6'1 and I looked like a fucking helper monkey next to her.

Back