Would you date a girl much taller than you?

I'm 6' 2'' and I definitely wood. Tallest girls I've dated were both 6'1'' and it was awesome. One of them was mixed race which made it extra incredible.

Every time you bend her over, you feel like you are a Conan who has just defeated Red Sonia.

My fiance is 2in taller than me and
I've been shorter than every woman I've seriously dated.

Taller guys like to think they have some innate advantage but the dating landscape isn't as set in stone as they would like to think.

Elizabeth Debicki really is a doll. Not taller than me, but she's definitely gorgeous.

Elizabeth_Debicki_028.jpg

Geena Davis is 6'0", and a member of mensa. She was hot in a bunch of movies, but she really got my motor going when I was a wee pup in the historic Hollywood flop Cutthroat Island:

2-4.jpg

She's making 6'1 Henry Cavill look like a manlet. You can tell he doesn't feel well with that other guy around

60d9e2ba309e58bb95902be7b54edd4f.jpg

MV5BNTEwMTZmNzctMzFhYi00ZGE4LWJkZjYtNWY5NDI5ZDIzY2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

0718a6eeadd3bfc9bcc3d4c257de1cc7.jpg
I have never known a 6'1" man to be insecure about his height. It's never happened around me. Sometimes they'll make a humorous comment about feeling small, but you can tell it never comes from a place of genuine insecurity. It's just for a laugh.

Would love to find an attractive woman taller than I. Kind of tough, not too many good looking 6'3"+ chicks lol
The university where I practice karate was holding a national volleyball tourney and they came into the gym after us one class.

I have never before or since seen so many 6ft+ fit attractive women in quick succession in my life. I am 6'3 but they had that look in their eyes, and I don't think I could hang.

Of course I would. I don’t rule anyone out. However, I have found I am not normally drawn to tall girls. And they usually are not drawn to me.

Taller guys like to think they have some innate advantage but the dating landscape isn't as set in stone as they would like to think.

You don't think they have an advantage?

She's making 6'1 Henry Cavill look like a manlet. You can tell he doesn't feel well with that other guy around

60d9e2ba309e58bb95902be7b54edd4f.jpg

MV5BNTEwMTZmNzctMzFhYi00ZGE4LWJkZjYtNWY5NDI5ZDIzY2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

0718a6eeadd3bfc9bcc3d4c257de1cc7.jpg

Yea, he has that same look on his face that Brock Lesnar had taking a picture next to Shaq. Usually the big/talldude in the room getting dethroned.

You guys who have never seen a chick over 6'3" must not spend much time in the Midwest. Cornfed chicks, with Viking genetics, who are over 6', are a common sight.

I'm 6'2", so not much of a chance that would be an option. I wouldn't though, why not?

Wouldnt bother me. Im 5'6" and my ex was about 5'10" . most women i date are a bit taller than me anyway. Wife is 5'2" though.

Lol that's a shoop, the tall one is looking eye level which means she's probably not much taller than the short one. Also I can tell by the pixels.
Another poster the named the girl and her sporting stats said she's 6'8.

I like pretty women. Over-all height/weight does not really detract from their "hotness," as long as they are pretty and have nice proportions.

I am 6' 1". There are plenty of women taller than me, but I have not had the pleasure of dating one.

You guys who have never seen a chick over 6'3" must not spend much time in the Midwest. Cornfed chicks, with Viking genetics, who are over 6', are a common sight.
Never been to teh States. Visited Holland though.
Most the women were at least 5'7 and plenty considerably taller.
In the UK average Women's height is like 5'4.

Back