Worst Bands of All Time

what I find most disturbing about this thread, is that one must assume that you are all the world's biggest brokeNCYDE fans.

Shame on all of you.
200w.webp

As described by the biggest cunt ever Henry Rollins.
He is right though, U2 was good once upon a time and that was when they released Joshua Tree then their ability to write and produce quality albums dropped with each subsequent release

stone sour have made some proper decent songs in my opinion.
and last time i saw slipknot the were fucking great on the welcome to hell tour 2015.
but i can see why some folks don't like em..

Ive got one that may cause derision ....
Green day....they do absolutely fuck all for me...

I've never liked Green Day, didn't even bother seeing any of them when they headlined a festival over here, Mastodon were on another stage and I stand by that decision!

Buck cherry is pretty fucking awful.

But that nickleback really takes the cake. So bad

The Nig-Heist.

I like them because they are so terrible, but people who went to their shows hated them, cos they opened for Black Flag and, you know what Black Flag fans are like, lol.

Biggest cheer they would get is when they said the next song was the last of their set.

In terms of bands I have no clue as to how they are popular and, actively dislike them: Asking Alexandria.

They are just woeful.

Fun fact the lead singer of Nig-Heist is now a millionaire businessman.

I've never liked Green Day, didn't even bother seeing any of them when they headlined a festival over here, Mastodon were on another stage and I stand by that decision!
Dude. Mastadon own green day and it's not even close..
Great shout...

I've got another...Bon jovi.

What is up with these bands and their silly names?

Asking Alexandria
Breaking Benjamin
Saving Abel
Taking Back Sunday

Oh look, I want to start a band. Let's see here: *insert gerund* + *insert a direct object, preferably a name*

Queefing Quinishanaynay

Perfect.
Breaking Benjamin is really good imo. With the exception of their last album. And the lead singer is Benjamin and he has a lot of issues. Guessing that has something to do with what's breaking him. The other bands suck ass.

My nomination is Yellowcard,

Hootie and the fucking Blowfish

Shew. Some of my favorite bands have been listed, The Cure, Breaking Ben, different strokes for different folks.

I don't like Alice In Chains or girl singer country music.

Madonna sucks.

Chickasaw Mudd Puppies Motherfuckers!

Disturbed - their songs suck and they pretty much ruin any song they cover.

Back