Worst Bands of All Time

The answer is Green Day. Just pure garbage IMO.

Scouting for girls and The Feeling. I hope to god none of you have heard of these. I really remember hating Good Charlotte back in the day, totally forgot about them.

To me, there is no band in history that made worse music than Nitro.

Yesterday my white trash neighbors were sitting out in their back yard littered with broken children's toys and dog shit. They were listening to Creed, Nickelback and Staind.

That's a pretty solid crap fest list right there.

Limp Bizkit

"I’m a crack addict
That’s right I’m a crack addict
You heard me I’m a crack addict
I’m addicted to crackin' skulls when punks start static"

Fucking kill yourselves

I'd say Dashboard Confessional but I'm afraid my good irl friend @Significance Deficit would crash his car in a blizzard listening to their songs and crying after being made a cuckold by his high school sweetheart.

Again.

I've got another...Bon jovi.
Off you fuck.
Jon's solo stuff is bad, but older Bon Jovi songs are awesome.

Also I would like to say that most if not all bands named in this thread are not THAT bad, but rather have some unpleasant or irritating quality to them.
For example U2 make decent music, but tend to be boring and Bono seems a giant douche (hello south park).
Nickelback are capable of creating good songs but 95% of their music is boring and all the goddamn same for 15 years and Chad has ramen for hair.

We need correct criteria to determine who is worst. I think it will be a band which somehow achieved huge commercial success while making horribad music.

Off you fuck.
Jon's solo stuff is bad, but older Bon Jovi songs are awesome.

Also I would like to say that most if not all bands named in this thread are not THAT bad, but rather have some unpleasant or irritating quality to them.
For example U2 make decent music, but tend to be boring and Bono seems a giant douche (hello south park).
Nickelback are capable of creating good songs but 95% of their music is boring and all the goddamn same for 15 years and Chad has ramen for hair.

We need correct criteria to determine who is worst. I think it will be a band which somehow achieved huge commercial success while making horribad music.
you said nickleback..i walked away laughing..

Tell me this...do you have a favourite rammstein song.?????

you said nickleback..i walked away laughing..

Tell me this...do you have a favourite rammstein song.?????
I wouldn't point out one, why?

If you got from my post that I think Nickelback is a good band, then you got it wrong. All I was saying, there is much worse music out there.

Everyone hating on Nickelback know good and damn well they were jamming them out in the early 2000's

I wouldn't point out one, why?

If you got from my post that I think Nickelback is a good band, then you got it wrong. All I was saying, there is much worse music out there.
worse than bon jovi..?
im sure there is, absolutely.
but bon jovi are just pop music with guitars to me, rock for the masses.
sure i will tap along to a few songs, but they are still the good looking beautiful people that my mum would like.

as for asking if you have a fave rammers song..of course there was a reason for asking that question.
to find out my reason you would have to gie me a fave rammers song.. ;)

worse than bon jovi..?
im sure there is, absolutely.
but bon jovi are just pop music with guitars to me, rock for the masses.
sure i will tap along to a few songs, but they are still the good looking beautiful people that my mum would like.

as for asking if you have a fave rammers song..of course there was a reason for asking that question.
to find out my reason you would have to gie me a fave rammers song.. ;)

Sure, Bon Jovi are not heavy, I ain't arguing about that. If some looney started preachin' how heavy Bon Jovi were, I'd start doubting he knows what heavy music is. But being not-that-hardcore doesnt make you bad, actually.

As for Rammstein... let it be Du reichst so gut, what was the point?

Limp Bizkit
Kid Rock

Both were MTV creations with no actual musical ability. This was the turning point where they realized they couldn't create bands, just music artists with auto tune, lip syncing, backing music.

Sure, Bon Jovi are not heavy, I ain't arguing about that. If some looney started preachin' how heavy Bon Jovi were, I'd start doubting he knows what heavy music is. But being not-that-hardcore doesnt make you bad, actually.

As for Rammstein... let it be Du reichst so gut, what was the point?
because a metal noobs who know who rammstein are, always always have a go to tune, and thats du hast..
If anyone says to me or my eldest daughter whos a chip of the old block, that du hast is their fave rammers song, we walk away..
yes its music snobbery, i freely admit that, but thats the nature of the beast.
and pretty much this thread.
one man's pleasure is another mans poison..

trust me, i don't 'just like' metal or rock music..i listen to everything from my bread and butter late 80's early 90's Detroit techno, classical music, i really love wagner and rossin's barber of seville, mozart, and a couple of modern day composers from russia.
i listen to a lot of 70's and 80's music, pop music hiphop now and then.

but except for the stone roses last year, all the gigs i go to are metal, already seen trivium and gojira in the last month alone, deftones next, got metallica tickets last week.

and i do like the odd bon jovi song to a certain degree, but ultimately, they are one of the most successful bands ever, and are basically pop rock.
so thats why i, in my humble opinion i put them in this thread..
its just my opinion, my own view and that im entitled too.

and for the record...
seeing liebe ist fur alle da performed live was a incredible thing, that bon jovi would not get close too..

I was actually going to make a tier list of shitty artists from 1960's until now but I now realise that, among those terrible artists the greatest offender is Limp Bizkit. They're on a totally different level of shit, in fact, they're my personal totem to everything that I hate about MMA fans.

New Found Glory. The lead singer's face' punchability alone makes Good Charlotte look sympathetic.

because a metal noobs who know who rammstein are, always always have a go to tune, and thats du hast..
If anyone says to me or my eldest daughter whos a chip of the old block, that du hast is their fave rammers song, we walk away..
yes its music snobbery, i freely admit that, but thats the nature of the beast.
and pretty much this thread.
one man's pleasure is another mans poison..

trust me, i don't 'just like' metal or rock music..i listen to everything from my bread and butter late 80's early 90's Detroit techno, classical music, i really love wagner and rossin's barber of seville, mozart, and a couple of modern day composers from russia.
i listen to a lot of 70's and 80's music, pop music hiphop now and then.

but except for the stone roses last year, all the gigs i go to are metal, already seen trivium and gojira in the last month alone, deftones next, got metallica tickets last week.

and i do like the odd bon jovi song to a certain degree, but ultimately, they are one of the most successful bands ever, and are basically pop rock.
so thats why i, in my humble opinion i put them in this thread..
its just my opinion, my own view and that im entitled too.

and for the record...
seeing liebe ist fur alle da performed live was a incredible thing, that bon jovi would not get close too..

I seen a show from that tour live too. Amazing, for sure. Their live performances are legendary.
Good that your opinion is based on listening to a wide variety of music. I do not agree with you about certain points but I get what you're saying.

Back