2. Pink Floyd
3. Led Zeplin

Best bands:
1. Nickleback
2. Creed
3. Good Charlotte

<{yearp}>

Here are a couple of contenders I've had the displeasure of hearing recently:

What is up with these bands and their silly names?

Breaking Benjamin

Oh look, I want to start a band. Let's see here: *insert gerund* + *insert a direct object, preferably a name*

Queefing Quinishanaynay

Perfect.

Benjamin dropped the mic at a show and it broke, so the MC said "thanks for breaking my fucking mic benjamin"
It's an inside memory kind of thing.

U2
Nickleback
GC/Simple plan (that whole phase genre)
Journey..ffs i hate them
jonah brothers or whatever they are called
Guns and Roses
Alexisonfire
Billy Talent (fuck this started such a trend in my HS)

A product of the times....Venom didn't sound pretty , didnt have the best production and didn't sound the most technical but they weren't trying to be they were just trying to be fast and aggressive and wanted to sound nothing like the hair metal that was stinking up the genre at the time...and in doing so they were creating a new style and genre thats why Venom was great and have a special place in history
No, they were a bad Motorhead cover band. They did nothing original and did nothing well.

Off you fuck.
Jon's solo stuff is bad, but older Bon Jovi songs are awesome.

Also I would like to say that most if not all bands named in this thread are not THAT bad, but rather have some unpleasant or irritating quality to them.
For example U2 make decent music, but tend to be boring and Bono seems a giant douche (hello south park).
Nickelback are capable of creating good songs but 95% of their music is boring and all the goddamn same for 15 years and Chad has ramen for hair.

We need correct criteria to determine who is worst. I think it will be a band which somehow achieved huge commercial success while making horribad music.

What the fuck. I just lost it at "ramen for hair." LULZ.

Bunch of music hipsters up in this hoe. If a song makes me feel good, I'll listen. Fuck the haters

Buck Cherry

O B J E C T I V E L Y

They make Nickelback look respectable.

No, they were a bad Motorhead cover band. They did nothing original and did nothing well.

They certainly inspired a lot of bands with their attitude and imagery. Any band who pretty much inspires a whole genre (black metal) must have done something right.

I'll have to agree on Nickelback and Good Charlotte. Add 3 Days Grace to that list.

"This house is not a home!" Who are they, Dr. Seuss?

watching the local entertainment show this morning and they showed the bands here over the weekend and ticket prices. one band that will be here? air supplt. tickets are FROM $194!!!!!! wtf??? you couldnt give me 20 tickets for that

Fuck this would be a hard list to put together. Sooo fucking many to choose from.

Back