Worst Bands of All Time

Well boys may introduce you to a little band called Anal Cunt

They're clearly a joke band but they do have a following so that counts in my book

stone sour have made some proper decent songs in my opinion.
and last time i saw slipknot the were fucking great on the welcome to hell tour 2015.
but i can see why some folks don't like em..

Ive got one that may cause derision ....
Green day....they do absolutely fuck all for me...
I myself love Green Day but I can see why you don't like em they're stuff over the years has just got to the stage of mediocre at best. Stone Sour though can suck a dick not because I hate their music but because over the years I've had them shoved down my throat by any rock related piece of media, I've listened to em they're alright they got like 1 good song (thats Through Glass) and the rest all the same its weh weh wuh weh at the start and then Corey says something stupid I have no clue why they are backed so much. But Slipknot they're still good looking forward to their next album which be out about time as the new System of a Down album AKA never.

I nominate Creed, Godsmack, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and Nickelback...Can it get any worse?
I'd like to nominate Imagine Dragons for their crimes against music and Fall Out Boy for being sellouts.

Disturbed - their songs suck and they pretty much ruin any song they cover.
C'mon their cover of Land of Confusion is pretty good and actually opened my eyes to Genesis so I give Disturbed props for that.

All of those shitty Emo /Scencore/ Metalcore bands

Fuck all of those trendy shit lords trying to be Metal when they aren't they are a disgrace to the genre i'm sorry but none of those bands are actually metal they fucking posers who need to fuck off and die.

Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon

and whatever else shit bands there are whenever i hear some fucktard call them Metal i cringe
I agree with you 100% with Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria but Bring Me The Horizon make alright music now they're pretty much Linkin Park 2.0 but emo.

Last edited:
Hahhaha I came in here to post brokeNCYDE

this too

I didn't who these people where until today, I demand they be put to death via Columbian Necktie this is worse than Breathe Carolina.

Last edited:
Almost forgot to mention the Sex Pistols they're by far the most obnoxious cancerous band in punk rock history, half the shit they said was just to rile people up and a good 90% of their fans were kids trying to be rebels just to spite their parents. Sid Vicious was a dick and John Lydon AKA Johnny Rotten (or whatever his mummy calls him before he gets tucked in) is by far the most egotistical, annoying prick in music, Henry Rollins doesn't hold a candle to Rotten in terms of being a dick. If you want real Punk Rock go listen to The Clash or Ramones not the Sex Pistols.

Almost forgot to mention the Sex Pistols they're by far the most obnoxious cancerous band in punk rock history, half the shit they said was just to rile people up and a good 90% of their fans were kids trying to be rebels just to spite their parents. Sid Vicious was a dick and John Lydon AKA Johnny Rotten (or whatever his mummy calls him before he gets tucked in) is by far the most egotistical, annoying prick in music, Henry Rollins doesn't hold a candle to Rotten in terms of being a dick. If you want real Punk Rock go listen to The Clash or Ramones not the Sex Pistols.

The Clash, The Ramones, The exploited, The Dead Milkmen, Dead Kennedy’s and Batmobile are all solid punk bands...never got into The Sex Pistols

When I wrote this I didn't realize Breaking Benjamin has a new album. Haven't listened to it yet.

Also want to add that I agree Asking Alexandria is a pretty gay hard rock band name.
Dude I'll be honest there's like 3 good songs on that album that's Red Cold River, Psycho and Feed The Wolf the rest of the tracks all sound the same.

Insane Clown Posse. Limp Bizkit is pretty awful too.

Limp Bizkit played at a festival I went to and for nostalgia's sake I saw the start of their act having not listened to them in about a decade.

After I a couple of minutes I got sick of them and went to watch Mastadon (who i'd never listened to at the time).

As I was leaving I mumbled to myself "utter fucking garbage" and some chick with her boyfriend heard me and gave me the
<mma4> in agreement

I told a "metal head" friend that was there this story when we went outside to find my hidden weed (they notoriously have sniffer dogs at this event after ravers cracked the shits that their events are the only ones that have sniffer dogs) and he proclaimed that they were fucking awesome.

I gave him a cold dead stare.

Limp Bizkit played at a festival I went to and for nostalgia's sake I saw the start of their act having not listened to them in about a decade.

After I a couple of minutes I got sick of them and went to watch Mastadon (who i'd never listened to at the time).

As I was leaving I mumbled to myself "utter fucking garbage" and some chick with her boyfriend heard me and gave me the
<mma4> in agreement

I told a "metal head" friend that was there this story when we went outside to find my hidden weed (they notoriously have sniffer dogs at this event after ravers cracked the shits that their events are the only ones that have sniffer dogs) and he proclaimed that they were fucking awesome.

I gave him a cold dead stare.

You know who else was never good, but who's music has aged horrendously? Kid Rock. Listen to Bawitdabaw sometime. Really, really bad.

That was just a bad era for rap/rock hybrid music, whatever it's called.

Trapt, they did that song headstrong. I hated hearing that obnoxious fucking song. Another one is crazytown. They were awful.

You know who else was never good, but who's music has aged horrendously? Kid Rock. Listen to Bawitdabaw sometime. Really, really bad.

That was just a bad era for rap/rock hybrid music, whatever it's called.

Nu-metal I believe. Kid Rock wasn't huge here like LB was so there's only one song I recall liking (the name of whic alludes me) but I'm not going to bother trying to fin d it to re-asses whether it was also a horrible mistake.

Pretty lackluster genre for the most part. Did give us RATM and to a lesser extent SOAD. Other than those two I'm really struggling.

Trapt, they did that song headstrong. I hated hearing that obnoxious fucking song. Another one is crazytown. They were awful.
Headstrong is really damn bad, so repetitive and dull

Nu-metal I believe. Kid Rock wasn't huge here like LB was so there's only one song I recall liking (the name of whic alludes me) but I'm not going to bother trying to fin d it to re-asses whether it was also a horrible mistake.

Pretty lackluster genre for the most part. Did give us RATM and to a lesser extent SOAD. Other than those two I'm really struggling.

It's funny, I never would have thought to put rage against the machine or system of a down in the same category as kid rock or Limp Bizkit. But now that I am thinking about it, I guess they are a similar genre, and I just did not make the connection because there is a huge difference in quality.

He is right though, U2 was good once upon a time and that was when they released Joshua Tree then their ability to write and produce quality albums dropped with each subsequent release

I completely agree with one exception - Achtung baby, otherwise everything post 1984 was absolute shit.

Joshua Tree was absolute shit. It was the definition of, "hey, we've got to make an album that a lot of people will buy. What do you boys have? Let's throw some of the most banal shit we can come up with and lay it down on tracks".

I saw U2 live in 1984 when they did a handful of theater shows (just after the Unforgettable fire was released) and it was awesome. They then exploded in popularity. Next comes The Joshua Tree and I'm like, "what is this shit?". It never got worse than "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" is the absolute bottom of the barrel of depraved song writing.

Back