Worlds richest fleeing to Australia

Do the sheep still outnumber the people in NZ?

I like those odds...

d0568d91a1eac24eadb0c09345d29576-no-sex-with-sheep-sign.jpg

why would they flee to a country next to Germany? They have a lot of refugees too.

I saw on the news that rich Chinese were being abducted by the gov't and disappear or reappear later and never speak of what happened to them. This probably motivates them to get the fuck out of there.

We all know why they're coming to Australia. In 100 years when America and Europe are now middle eastern factions, Australia and New Zealand will be the last bastions of Western society. All non-millionaire non-cucks are welcome also.

LMAO Ausi land already has more muslims and issues with then then a 1/3rd of europe will ever have.

And your cucks will let more in.

the sick part is that they've been inbreeding for centuries.

Typical Australian Maori family are all severely overweight, on government assistance and drive a people mover which might fit maybe four of them.

Last edited:
A country of 14 million yet you choose to reproduce with your closest relatives
22 million, also youve been isolated with a small population for hundreds of years, your not 1 to be talking about fucking relatives.

Typical Australian Maori family are all are severely overweight, on government assistance and drive a people mover which might fit maybe four of them.
Dont forget about knocked kneed because there joints cant handle there morbidly obese bodies

Dont forget about knocked kneed because there joints cant handle there morbidly obese bodies

Yup most islanders have that gross knock kneed obesity, diabetes, gout thing going on. Too much Coca Cola, spam and velveeta for their own good.

Australian people i have known in counter strike, they dont take shit from nobody, so i guess that place is one shipment of free AK-47's to become a warzone IRL

Back