Worlds richest fleeing to Australia

MMA IAN

Aussie Pride World Wide
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

According to the 2017 Global Wealth Review

• "For the second straight year Australia is the top country worldwide for millionaire inflows, beating out traditional destinations such as the US and the UK."

Also of note, I had no idea there were so few millionaires in the world.

• There were approximately 13.6 million HNWIs (millionaires) in the world at the end of 2016 and worldwide HNWI wealth stood at US$69 trillion.

As a future member of the 2 comma club I look forward to the increase in luxury services more millionaires will create. More expensive clubs, restaurants and maybe our allocations of Pappy van Winkle can finally be increased.

We all know why they're coming to Australia. In 100 years when America and Europe are now middle eastern factions, Australia and New Zealand will be the last bastions of Western society. All non-millionaire non-cucks are welcome also.

lol @ the US becoming a "middle east faction".

Australia sucks.

In 100 years the world will be over run by LGBT Muslums

2012121026muslim.jpg

Nah you just gotta be careful when putting away your shoes. or putting them on. or picking anything up. putting things down. walking outside, well, you get the picture
The upside is that you grow up to be a man, and don't take shit from anyone, or anything....lol...I've a few Ozzie friends here....good people....very similar to Texans.

I know I've had my fill of millionaires buying up property in Vancouver. The less of them, the better.

So what you're saying is, Texas is gonna be the next super power?

I would move to Australia in a heart beat. I love Canada but fuck the winter is just retarded down here.

There were approximately 13.6 million HNWIs (millionaires) in the world at the end of 2016 and worldwide HNWI wealth stood at US$69 trillion.

What surprises me is they averaged to less than 6m per millionaire if these number are correct.
There are many 1millionaires dragging the ratio way down.

Sounds poor.

It's where I could've & probably should've been since my early 30's,but I chose to stay in the UK,broke my heart to read a couple of Aussie sherbros say it was getting a little more to the left,I admired them when I used to read about them telling boat loads of moochers to fuck off.

Back