Wonderboy walks around at 185, Till walks around at 215!?

Rory walks around @ 205 - 210 lbs also

actually Till vs MacDonald would be a great fight
no he doesnt. he walks around 190-195. he steps in the cage st 185-190. rory isnt that big. you want to know a big welterweight? look at lima. 195 in cage. woodley too. till is 190 in cage. he said so himself. just likes to proclaim that he weighs 10 lbs more to look cooler cause he is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Till fighting at rumble weight till he cant no more..

Who tf says Wonderboy walks around at 185? He said he was 200lbs in the Matt Brown fight. I thinks he comes in at around 190 nowadays.
he came in at 178 against woodley. look it up. he is a small ww. woodley is 195. usman is 190. none of these other fodders sre close in size except a few like taleb, ponzinibbio and till. rest are under 190 in cage.

Fuck Till he is a pussy the way he brags about beating up smaller guys i hope he gets smashed.

no he doesnt. he walks around 190-195. he steps in the cage st 185-190. rory isnt that big. you want to know a big welterweight? look at lima. 195 in cage. woodley too. till is 190 in cage. he said so himself. just likes to proclaim that he weighs 10 lbs more to look cooler cause he is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

yes he does. Rory walks around over 200 lbs

saw him say it in an interview once too

Last edited:
A lot of people knock this guy as a hype job, when he comes out with bullshit like this it's hard to disagree.

If he still cuts that much, I think it will actually be a negative in this fight.

yes he does. Rory walks around over 200 lbs

saw him say it in an interview once too

doesnt matter bro. he weighs 190 ish in cage.
lima looked way bigger and he weighs 195 in cage. fight night qeight matters more than walk around weight.

Not an advantage due to cut, but Till is not that smart...Steven will get it done..

215 pounds? that's a lot of weight to cut for 170. Weight cutting remains a strange business

Fight night weight is what counts, lots of fighters walk around heavy out of camp but lose weight during camp, Fight week pre water cut weight is what counts, no chance he is 215 on fight week cutting 45lbs, My guess is he will be 195ish prior to his water cut and rehydrate back to 195 fight night, Wonder boy will be around 185 giving till a 10lb advantage.

I also agree with it not being cool bragging about being bigger and cutting stupid amounts of weight.

Gullible...till probably walks at 205 but is clearly chubby at that weight. He doesn’t enter the cage at his walk around weight so it has absolutely no relevance

Another guy that walks over 2 weight classes more than he fights.

Ask Whittaker how walking around at 210 and fighting at 170 went. (Before people say Whittaker isn't that big he competes in the 209 pound weight class when wrestling and said for the Australian games he'd have to drop a couple pounds to make weight. Then the UFC said they didn't want him to risk injuring himself and told him he couldn't compete.)

With all that said I hope Till butchers WB.

"The lighter guy always has the advantage"

Chael Sonnen

Gullible...till probably walks at 205 but is clearly chubby at that weight. He doesn’t enter the cage at his walk around weight so it has absolutely no relevance
Cutting weight always has relevance. A fighter can't compete at peak level after cutting a large amount of weight.

30 pounds overnight is a little extreme, no matter what he says. 20 pounds? Okay. But 30? I don't think that's even physically possible.
DHK weighed exactly 170 then went to sleep, woke up, weighed himself and took a picture.

It said 89.7kg which is the equivalent of 197 pounds.

Back