Wonderboy walks around at 185, Till walks around at 215!?

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know Till is big for 170 but Jesus that’s a huge size difference. Till himself confirms this at 3:25...

unless he plans to wrestle Wonderboy it won't make a difference. Cutting from 215 to 170 is a disadvantage, not advantage

giphy.gif

Till nearly died his last weight cut.

Guy brags about being a LHW that fights at WW.

Bizarre.

I feel Till is being vastly underrated in this fight. Till is too strong and too gritty for a point fighter like Thompson. He's gonna drag Wonderboy into deep waters....

Last edited:
Wonderboy the only fighter in the game who sends guys *UP* a weight class after he tools them. After this weekend Till can join Whittaker at MW.

Bizarre.
Yea, it's like he's bragging to give himself LESS credit... makes no sense. Win some fights at LHW then I'll actually be impressed homie.

Walk around weight..... please don't worry about it.

What matters is cage weight. Mind you, Till claims his cage weight is 200bs. So Wonderboy is probably in the cage right around 185.

This is a full class difference.

Never understood people’s obsession with weights

Bizarre.
Till is shook IMO. He's the one bragging about being bigger, showing staged videos of him beating up his training partners. .... "Wonderboy doesn't think I'm worthy of him... that just fine, I'll put some power to him then he'll know who I am.." The kid is really self conscious

Bizarre.
One of them mind tricks he picked up from Master McGregor. I'm no fan of extreme cutting so hearing him say that stuff makes me cringe a little.

that's walk around weight, he's probably a bit fat with that weight. but fight weight should be around 200 pounds

now wonderboy walking around 185, I don't buy this crap

Before we get all hyped up, let us remember that Conor STRUGGLED to make 168 with no weight cut and proclaimed he was 174 in the cage vs Aldo, while he cut to 145 the day before. Fighters lying about stats is as normal as manlets wearing lifted playform shoes and heel inserts.

That won't be an advantage this fight I think it will make him slower against Wonderboy and he will get out struck.

Bizarre.
Fucking hate that this is his entire schtick.

Conor McGregor has Dat Left, GSP has the superman punch, Jones has the spinning elbow, DC has the slam!

Darren Till has bragging about being a LHW fighting at WW???

Walk around weight..... please don't worry about it.

What matters is cage weight. Mind you, Till claims his cage weight is 200bs. So Wonderboy is probably in the cage right around 185.

This is a full class difference.
30 pounds overnight is a little extreme, no matter what he says. 20 pounds? Okay. But 30? I don't think that's even physically possible.

Wonderboy at 185lbs is what he comes in during fight week, Till isn't that much bigger, Wonderboy fought at 185lbs a few years ago. Till is clearly trying to give himself confidence.

Back