Wonderboy walks around at 185, Till walks around at 215!?

Till is shook IMO. He's the one bragging about being bigger, showing staged videos of him beating up his training partners. .... "Wonderboy doesn't think I'm worthy of him... that just fine, I'll put some power to him then he'll know who I am.." The kid is really self conscious
Is it just me or does this fight seem as open and shut as Maia vs Uzzie? I just don't see how a Muay Thai striker, who recently started competitions in a Conor McGregor wannabe competition, and draws with and decisions UFC rejects is going to beat a world champion elusive kick boxer that has beat and clowned Masvidal, Rory, Big Rigg and MW champion Bobby Knuckles. Cowboy is a shell of himself now and clearly not a welterweight. Till is in way over his head here and tailor made for Wonderboy.

Maybe he will pull a Rumble later in his career and go up in weight. Don't think his size will help in this fight tbh, unless he plans on wrestling, which I think he should if he wants to win.

Rory walks around @ 205 - 210 lbs also

actually Till vs MacDonald would be a great fight

Till nearly died his last weight cut.

Guy brags about being a LHW that fights at WW.

Bizarre.

I don't think he was bragging so much as using satire and self deprecation to attack the extreme weight cutting that happens in UFC. He himself said it shouldn't be allowed, but it is.

On fight night Wboy around 180 and Till around 195.

PS: Till should aim for smaller cuts or move up imo.

rooting for WB, but Till is dangerous and has momentum on his side

and yikes, that's a huge cut. don't know why he likes to talk about his size advantage like it's something to be proud of

he's rumble-esque in his weight cutting, joe

215 is not a welterweight, hate the weight cutting shite. How is that something to be proud of? Ok so if you win it's because you were bigger? Cool!

Why does he always brag about being huge, it just makes it less impressive that he beats guys he outweighs by 30 pounds.

He's just copying Mcnugget.

I feel Till is being vastly underrated in this fight. Till is too strong and too gritty for a point fighter like Thompson. He's gonna drag Wonderboy into deep waters....

He'll drag wonderboy into deep waters and then drown. Till doesn't have the cardio to go 5 rounds, wonderboy clearly does. I mean dude cuts from 215...

Till is going to be like that little seal that got too brave and ventured too far out on his own and wonderboy will be the shark that comes out of nowhere.

215 is not a welterweight, hate the weight cutting shite. How is that something to be proud of? Ok so if you win it's because you were bigger? Cool!
Exactly. Like he was bragging about how much bigger he was in the cerrone fight, he called himself a light heavyweight and he's fighting a guy who's mainly a lightweight, like how is that impressive? Probably outweighed cerrone by 30 pounds.

like Nate Till cuts from 265 to make 170.... obviously the much heavier man....

Sounds eerily similiar to Conor bragging about being bigger than the 145ers when he first came to UFC.

Who tf says Wonderboy walks around at 185? He said he was 200lbs in the Matt Brown fight. I thinks he comes in at around 190 nowadays.

What kind of psychopath willingly cuts 45 lbs? How much of that is water weight? That shit is incredibly unhealthy. Just go to MW. You would not be undersized at all.

Back