Wonderboy vs Till is the most elite striking match in MMA history.

Silva vs vitor
Silva is a better overall striker than Thompson and vitor is better than till.

No. Reem and Hunt is a bad example. Maybe a good example of two guys who once had it all, but lost it long ago, but are 265 so they hit hard as fuck and know where to hit.

Kelvin vs Robert will be amazing.
I agree, Hunt and overeem, are not as diverse Strikers as Machida or Anderson. I'm just trying to think of the highest qualified Striker fight in the UFC.

Patt barry vs hardonk was one.

I'm expecting Wonderboy to do just what he did vs Masvidal. A clinic.

Nope.

Till needs to show us more and WBoy defense wise isn't great he eat them Woodley right hands back to back I mean c'mon now he had 1 punch and you fell for it that many times.

I agree, Hunt and overeem, are not as diverse Strikers as Machida or Anderson. I'm just trying to think of the highest qualified Striker fight in the UFC.

Patt barry vs hardonk was one.

Barry vs Mirco too

lCYzuaHCiQf2DVYXXsO2vSG8IMNZBKDRhcvDcFeUax8zeN0vA3xmpbBb8x4QWidCK2bTRMCkY4IRAHENU9FZERF5BwWbPv87HqP80Ekk=w500-h213-nc

Hunt vs overeem might be technically the moste elite striking I think.

Till vs wonderboy is pretty high up there though, should be a fun match.

footwork is apart of the striking game...

Till takes this one. He will not let Thompson reset after a scramble and leap in for 1-2 combo attacks. Till is really good at staying at a closer distance than most MMA fighters. Which means he can stay in range for counters and keeping the pressure. Thompson's style (stance, placement of the feet, guard, movement) has a weakness, to deal with longer punching combinations at mid or close range. I don't think Till needs to rest between the exchanges like Woodley did when he fought Thompson. Those breaks let Wonderboy attack from a distance with great success vs Woodley. I am really excited about this fight, two top-level strikers. One more experienced and proven, the other young and hungry.

Pump the breaks! Pump the breaks! WB is a proven stud, but Till is totally unproven and should have lost to fucking Dalby. KO'ing old man Cerrone does not mean squat. As WB said, Masvidal is better than Till, and tho I don't know if that is true, Mas is definitely more proven than Till. Why wasn't WB vs Mas the most elite striking match ever then?

Aldo vs Conor, CoGar vs Cruz, Cruz vs TJ, TJ vs CoGar, Jones vs D.C./Gus, Fedor vs CC, Whittaker vs WB, or even WB vs TWood, all immediately come to mind as being more elite.

i dont care if he's proven or not, I have eyes, and its clear as day that Till would fking smoke Mas. Aldo has garbage footwork. Cruz is just a bunch of wasted movement and an overrated boxer. TJ, Cogar is a good one, but still, Till vs WB still better in striking. Jones cant box. Fedor is too sloppy (but hes still the goat). TWood is a master game planner, not an elite striker.

Mas could have tooken the fight with Till if he wanted too but didnt... I wonder why.

Masvidal is better version of Till, I don’t get the hard on for Till I’m these forums.

It is MMA, fantasy kickboxing matches are irrelevant. Woodley is the better MMA striker
Exactly. It is MMA. There are aspects to MMA including striking and fucking grappling. Woodleys GRAPPLING enabled him shut down parts of Wonderboys STRIKING.
Woodley is the better MMA fighter, not the better striker.

Hunt vs overeem might be technically the moste elite striking I think.

Till vs wonderboy is pretty high up there though, should be a fun match.
not realy hunt just throws up haymakers and takes them

Masvidal is better version of Till, I don’t get the hard on for Till I’m these forums.

Till would finish Masvidal in 1st. His understanding of range is on whole another level, which is probably most important aspect of striking. Understanding of angles, distance & range comes more important in MMA every single year as sport evolves.

Wonderboy needs long range to success but Darren can fight from every single range. That will be big factor in this fight.

Last edited:
Till would finish Masvidal in 1st. His understanding of range is on whole another level, which is probably most important aspect of striking. Understanding of angles, distance & range comes more important in MMA every single year as sport evolves.

Wonderboy needs long range to success but Darren can fight from every single range. That will be big factor in this fight.
He couldn’t finish Bojan who is a terrible striker with an iffy chin. He couldn’t finish Ayari either. Cerrone always struggles with pressure and was coming off 2 beatdowns and it’s by far most impressive win. Masvidal is the better boxer which would be the distance you need to be at to beat Wonderboy and he also offers the threat of takedown if he wants it, Till can’t do that.

Saying Till is a better striker is one thing but noway he would finish Masvidal, he has trouble finishing UFC level journeyman. Till will get exposed here with his overrated striking. His understanding of range is so amazing he can’t put away scrubs like Bojan, Ayari and Dalby. The hype train ends real soon. Probably by head kick in round 4.

Nope.
Lyoto Machida vs Shogun Rua all the way.

If you don't believe me, watch it again.

Pettis vs barboza
Pettis vs cowboy
Anderson vs vitor
Chuck vs wanderlei
Aldo vs mcgregor. At least on paper..
Rumble vs gus

That being said.. This is also a great striking match up. Hoping for a Wonderboy ko

Back