Wonderboy vs Till is the most elite striking match in MMA history.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
I think Till's defensive movement and counter ability will cancel out Wonderboys kicks and blitzes.

Till is more of a sniper, so that works well against a guy like wonderboy, who you're probably never going to land a combination on since his defensive movement in so good.

If Till gets dropped, I dont think Wonderboy finishes him on the ground.

If Wonderboy gets dropped though... Till via brutal elbows. Till has the best elbows in the game.

Cant wait for this fight. This is mixed martial arts at its best.

tumblr_nv0danEGNf1ueu615o1_500.gif

Really hoping Till wins. WW is in dire need of a young up and coming contender...

Erick Silva isn't ready yet...

I think Till's defensive movement and counter ability will cancel out Wonderboys kicks and blitzes.

Till is more of a sniper, so that works well against a guy like wonderboy, who you're probably never going to land a combination on since his defensive movement in so good.

If Till gets dropped, I dont think Wonderboy finishes him on the ground.

If Wonderboy gets dropped though... Till via brutal elbows. Till has the best elbows in the game.

Cant wait for this fight. This is mixed martial arts at its best.
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 12.53.51 PM.png

Wonderboy is very good, but Woodley dropped him twice and won the 50 minutes battle, hence the latter is the better striker.

It is hard to argue that Wonderboy vs Woodley wasn't the most elite striking match in MMA history. A chess match between two masterminds who spent two decades honing their craft

Hunt vs overeem might be technically the moste elite striking I think.

Till vs wonderboy is pretty high up there though, should be a fun match.

Wonderboy is very good, but Woodley dropped him twice and won the 50 minutes battle, hence the latter is the better striker.

It is hard to argue that Wonderboy vs Woodley wasn't the most elite striking match in MMA history. A chess match between two masterminds who spent two decades honing their craft
A good piece of WB game was shut down due to the takedown threat. If it's a kickboxing fight WB DESTROYS woodley. Please.

nkjVUpN.gif

WB sucked against Woodley because he was always worried about the TD. WB KO's Till in the later rounds after Till gasses from cutting a shit ton of weight.

V0l2ZSW.gif

Till will KO him with his wicked left. And then...

Till and Usman would be a huge win for 170... Just hope the fight vs WB isn't a boring dance-off... #Get These Hands!!!

A good piece of WB game was shut down due to the takedown threat. If it's a kickboxing fight WB DESTROYS woodley. Please.

nkjVUpN.gif
It is MMA, fantasy kickboxing matches are irrelevant. Woodley is the better MMA striker

We don't know if Till is legit. I believe he is, but we don't know.

Also Wonderboy is an elite striker but he is no destroyer. He would have murked everyone by now if he was the best of the best.

So no, this is far from the most elite striking match in MMA.

I need to re-watch that one. Such a great fight.
I had literally gotten into MMA a few months before Machida Shogun. I watched it live but didn’t appreciate it enough at the time cause I was so new to the sport. After watching it again years later, what a fucking fight.

McGregor vs Aldo was better until it happened

honorable mention goes to Hunt vs Overeem

ogf4f9.jpg

Back