Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

Seriously? You think police are in such danger that walking up to them constitutes a deadly threat now?
I don't personally believe that, but given the totality of the circumstances, an argument could be made, however poorly it would be, that the officer thought he was being ambushed.

I do believe this is a major fuck up, not one of them BLM fuck ups where the force was actually justified.

Blame Bulletproof Warrior and other forms of fear based training classes these assholes gleefully run too.

3-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

I could see this being justified if she approached the vehicle. Given recent events, the shooting of the officer in NY, people calling in fake calls to lure and attack police, they could make an argument that they feared for their lives.

They are police officers.

Their job is difficult and often dangerous they should always fear for their lives. This is why they go through training and should be able to handle situations like this.

ugh, whenever a white cop kills a black person, nobody cares, thats why we NEED #BLACKLIVESMATTER

if this was a black somali muslim cop shooting an unarmed white woman, there would be NATIONAL OUTRAGE

I could see this being justified if she approached the vehicle. Given recent events, the shooting of the officer in NY, people calling in fake calls to lure and attack police, they could make an argument that they feared for their lives.

You have got to be shitting me.

Not much info yet. I would say lets wait for any sort of investigation to conclude first.

But I do see the argument that she thought the cops would be more like in Australia.
Doesn't Australian police only shoot like 3 or 4 people a year?
US cops shoot more people on an average Wednesday morning.

Different country different rules.

Shouldn't have called the cops.

They've never helped with anything for me.

On Minneapolis's sports talk channel they're saying that the lady approached the drivers side door and the cop in the passenger seat shot her. Both cops were still in the vehicle and he/she shot across his/her partner.
Whether this is true or not....

On Minneapolis's sports talk channel they're saying that the lady approached the drivers side door and the cop in the passenger seat shot her. Both cops were still in the vehicle and he/she shot across his/her partner.
Whether this is true or not....

Sounds fishy as hell

ugh, whenever a white cop kills a black person, nobody cares, thats why we NEED #BLACKLIVESMATTER

if this was a black somali muslim cop shooting an unarmed white woman, there would be NATIONAL OUTRAGE
No one needs Black Lives Matter. You can't oppose every use of deadly force simply because of the perps skin color.

This chick wasn't committing a crime, no one called the cops on her, etc. this was a complete failure.

When cops can use the 'get out of jail free card' that is 'i feared for my life' you will get these kinds of things. Start prosecuting the fuck out of cops who shoot first and question later and you'll suddenly see 'de-escalation' training becoming more important than the current meta of OUR STREETS ARE FALLUJAH AND YOU GONNA DIE based training.

I've said this before. I haven't had a positive interaction with police in many years.

I cant think of a reason I would want to call the police for help. I would only do it out of legal necessity.

Police giving nothing yet. Mayor says he wants answers.

that mayor is pretty clearly a she, shitlord. Oops using gender specific pronouns was pretty cis normative of me. We're both penis-aggressors.

I've said this before. I haven't had a positive interaction with police in many years.

I cant think of a reason I would want to call the police for help. I would only do it out of legal necessity.

I was in the same boat as you until recently.
Now i wont call them ever again.

Back