Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

Here are some pictures of the cop. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.....

noor4.jpg

noor2.jpg

noor5.jpg

No wonder he was scared of a 40 year old woman- he's got noodle arms!

Both officers were sitting in the police vehicle, the one who fired his weapon was sitting in the passenger seat and aimed at the woman who was standing outside the driver side window when she approached the car in her PJ's. That's what I read anyway, it could very well be bullshit but we'll see.

It is weird that they just get "suprised" and have their weapons out in the car. Maybe LEO can comment, I would imagine it is quite an operation to get your weapon out from a holster in a car?

This one kinda stinks.

It is weird that they just get "suprised" and have their weapons out in the car. Maybe LEO can comment, I would imagine it is quite an operation to get your weapon out from a holster in a car?

This one kinda stinks.

It's hard to imagine the circumstances under which a 40 year old Australian yoga teacher in her pyjamas is seen as an imminent threat.

It's hard to imagine the circumstances under which a 40 year old Australian yoga teacher in her pyjamas is seen as an imminent threat.

My money is on some furtive movement toward her waistband.

Perhaps he felt his life was threatened by her white privilege

You'd think cops would WANT to have their cameras on. It's the best piece of evidence to exonerate a cop from accusations (unless those accusations turn out to be true).
They do. Most cops love dash cams and body cams. Because they exonerate them when baseless accusations get thrown at them.

They do. Most cops love dash cams and body cams. Because they exonerate them when baseless accusations get thrown at them.

That's what I figured. I'd be willing to bet that baseless accusations are a fairly common occurrence.

That's what I figured. I'd be willing to bet that baseless accusations are a fairly common occurrence.
The main reason they aren't more wide spread (in Canada at least) is funding and data storage. You have to keep all the footage for years, just in case some wingnut comes out of the woodwork and files a complaint.

ugh, whenever a white cop kills a black person, nobody cares, thats why we NEED #BLACKLIVESMATTER

if this was a black somali muslim cop shooting an unarmed white woman, there would be NATIONAL OUTRAGE
There should be a national outrage whenever a cop shoots anyone without justification. The concern about this shooting is appropriate.

The cops haven't released details because they're still concocting a story that might justify this shooting.

Tiger Woods is a cop now? explains the whole situation

R.I.P.

My prayers for her loved ones.

This is part of the problem. I have several friends and family that are cops (all for 15+ years), they said the hiring standards have been lowered in order to attract people to the job (and for diversity). The result is people who should not be cops becoming cops.

Cops should not have the ability to shut off their body cams. And we need to stop putting badges on stupid people.

Story has disappeared from Yahoo!'s front page. Curious.

Back