Woman at rape shelter complains about transgender roommate, hilarity ensues

I still don't think it is hilarious that the rights and safeties of vulnerable people, in this case abused and raped women, are compromised. Right wingers are all about teh lulz but perhaps you'd get your point across better if you all weren't such a bunch of immoral little twerps.
It's not hilarious, it's a consequence of the far lefts actions. This shouldn't be the case at all, yet with pushing trans stuff as hard as they have, this was bound to happen. Now a woman can't recover in peace? Why and for what greater good? None, you lefties really pooped the bed here this time.

Which part of women's rape shelter being compromised is "hilarious"?
The left eating itself is hilarious. When you give a lunatic fringe a platform to screech their insanity, this is bound to happen.
#FourMoreYears

The left eating itself is hilarious. When you give a lunatic fringe a platform to screech their insanity, this is bound to happen.
#FourMoreYears

You guys have the bad habit to assume all women identify as third wave feminists, the vast majority don't. Feminist activists have done a good job at convincing people that because they're women, they represent all women. It's like when black activists or trans activists claim their opinions represent the entirety of their minority group.

This is innocent women being screwed over by the far left. How is it left eating the left?

Sooo, someone is gonna decide they are no longer a he but a she, get their cellphone bill in the mail addressed to Mr instead of Mrs, and sue the cellphone company for millions of dollars for gender discrimination blah blah blah.

Just wait.

LOL

"Hey guys, men being able to be housed with women in rape shelters is totally normal, because some guy played tennis with women in the 70's."

I understand your embarrassment over having your historical ignorance exposed. But it's going to be OK. The sting will be temporary.

Yeah it was the Supreme Court of New York that allowed her. Everyone else said no.

Those who said "no" were correct. I am no champion of Richards. Just pointing out how far back this trans stuff goes in US consciousness and jurisprudence.

It's only morons like Peterson and Rubin (and their acolytes) who want you to think it all started since the Obama administration.

Yeah, lets put vulnerable women at increased risk and make them feel uncomfortable against their will because some random dude played in women's tennis tournaments over 40 years ago. So progressive, so feminist.

You're a reactionary dummy. I never said anything like that nor do I hold such a position. I'm just trying to bring people the factual perspective they are not getting from the cult of the Dark Web.

You're a reactionary dummy. I never said anything like that

Yes you did. You're trying to equate the mere existence of transgender activism, with an instance of it being taken way too far, as if forcing a traumatized rape victim to bunk with a man, is somehow on the same level as some tranny playing women's tennis in the 70's.

Your point was completely irrelevant to the insanity that is this situation, and you should feel ashamed for saying something so stupid.

How can any reasonable person tell a woman, who is legitimately trying to escape abuse, that she is the bigot for not wanting to share a room with a man in a dress. If this were a post op transition I could see this from. The other side, but if this is as it is being portrayed then it is nothing short of insanity.

God I hope our newly elected premier can right this ship before it ends up completely on the rocks.
brave new world. We're literally hitler for not wanting to fuck men in dresses, which is completely heterosexual BTW.

Until and if people ever gain back some common sense I hope shit like this slaps them in the face.

The whole " what they feel they are crowd" should be told to fuck off.

The only way that's going to happen is if stupid shit like this keeps happening.

I hope to see Trans men take over and rule all women's sports.

We will see how far this has to go before the real push back starts.

I have more hope for the US then Canada unless things up there change fast.

Pretty much. This whole thing is just fucking bizarre.

Yes you did. You're trying to equate the mere existence of transgender activism, with an instance of it being taken way too far, as if forcing a traumatized rape victim to bunk with a man, is somehow on the same level as some tranny playing women's tennis in the 70's.

Your point was completely irrelevant to the insanity that is this situation, and you should feel ashamed for saying something so stupid.

You really think that if the Rene Richards who was allowed to actually compete against women in professional tennis tournaments had been raped in 1978 and sought admittance to a woman's rape crisis center she would have been turned away because she wasn't a "real woman"? lol

Just stop trying to spin your ignorance about the history of trans rights. It's a bad, desperate look. You were able to learn something new. Now use it going forward. You're welcome.

And you think it's easy to leave a shelter you feel safe at, where you've established some form of trust level with the employees? It's recovery, not a hotel visit.
she doesn't feel safe there because of the weird man so yeah it is easy.

Let me just say this :

IF there was a Law that REQUIRES those who decide to have a sex-change be forced to make it A COMPLETE ONE, I don't think we'll see men try to game the system (aka going only half-way through the process) anymore when the half-way option no longer exists.

I'm sure once they realize they won't be able to keep their tiny little pecker, they won't go through with a sex-change.

You want to be a woman? YOU GO ALL THE WAY AND BECOME A *COMPLETE* WOMAN.

Otherwise, stay the way you were born, get some therapy, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You really think that if the Rene Richards who was allowed to actually compete against women in professional tennis tournaments had been raped in 1978 and sought admittance to a woman's rape crisis center she would have been turned away because she wasn't a "real woman"? lol

Yeah.

You see there's a difference between the WTA's policies, and a rape shelter for women. Or do you not understand that?

Just stop trying to spin your ignorance about the history of trans rights. It's a bad, desperate look. You were able to learn something new. Now use it going forward. You're welcome.

Full Kong.

Let me just say this :

IF there was a Law that REQUIRES those who decide to have a sex-change be forced to make it A COMPLETE ONE, I don't think we'll see men try to game the system (aka going only half-way through the process) anymore when the half-way option no longer exists.

I'm sure once they realize they won't be able to keep their tiny little pecker, they won't go through with a sex-change.

You want to be a woman? YOU GO ALL THE WAY AND BECOME A *COMPLETE* WOMAN.

Otherwise, stay the way you were born, get some therapy, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:eek:

Back