Woman at rape shelter complains about transgender roommate, hilarity ensues

In 2010, If I told you shit like this would be happening in the future you would laugh your ass off, and think I was some crazy person.

Not those of us who don't live in a cave and are aware that Renee Richards, a bio-male, was allowed to play in women's tennis tournaments way back in the 1970's.

This transgender inclusion shit is absolutely nothing new. It is just becoming more common.

Still I feel bad for true transsexuals, as they are actually rare. The rest are just otherwise gay or easily influenced men, whom under other circumstances wouldn't transition.
Now it's getting out of hand

The WR president @HomerThompson is all for this kind of stuff.

Not those of us who don't live in a cave and are aware that Renee Richards, a bio-male, was allowed to play in women's tennis tournaments way back in the 1970's.

This transgender inclusion shit is absolutely nothing new. It is just becoming more common.
That sounds more like one who seeks out this kind of information. This is not common knowledge.

The worst is when news reporters refer to these role players as "she"/"her". It shows an obvious pro-transgender bias.

Why is he even in the shelter ? Is he escaping an abusive relationship? Or is he gaming the system here?

I believe it is actually for people with substance abuse issues, so i’m Going to say between that and the article noting someone’s claim that he was drunk, it’s for that.

The part where it was NOT compromised and that by explaining your reasoning for why you think it HAS been compromised is an illegal act.
I still don't think it is hilarious that the rights and safeties of vulnerable people, in this case abused and raped women, are compromised. Right wingers are all about teh lulz but perhaps you'd get your point across better if you all weren't such a bunch of immoral little twerps.

lol who is forcing her to stay there? just find another shelter
lol yeah raped women just find another shelter if you feel unsafe in the place that is being promoted as being safe. lol uppity raped women don't understand market capitalism.

lol yeah raped women just find another shelter if you feel unsafe in the place that is being promoted as being safe. lol uppity raped women don't understand market capitalism.
she’s suing over a free service. again, no one is forcing her to cohabitate with anyone. She’s free to leave.

she’s suing over a free service. again, no one is forcing her to cohabitate with anyone. She’s free to leave.
And you think it's easy to leave a shelter you feel safe at, where you've established some form of trust level with the employees? It's recovery, not a hotel visit.

And you think it's easy to leave a shelter you feel safe at, where you've established some form of trust level with the employees? It's recovery, not a hotel visit.
does it suck for her? absolutely, but to file a lawsuit is ridiculous.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...s-complaint-transgender-woman-toronto-shelter

By background, British Columbia had a relatively similar case two decades ago relating to a transgender individual who wanted to work at a women's shelter, in which the transgender individual lost. However, that decision was based on the following statutory provision, which does not exist in Ontario: https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcca/doc/2005/2005bcca601/2005bcca601.html
It has to stop. Straight guys with wives cannot become women with a few magic words. We have to take society back.

The worst is when news reporters refer to these role players as "she"/"her". It shows an obvious pro-transgender bias.
They have orders to do this. I would fight it, but the male reporters are chicken-shit up against the almighty women in the office at work..

Lovely post good sir. Wish I could give you more than one like.

Question tho. Would you bang them in the vagina if they had transitioned that far? Or are you just talking about cross dressers?

Stop it...

That sounds more like one who seeks out this kind of information. This is not common knowledge.

Multiple articles covering Jenner's transition announcement (big, mainstream news at the time) cited Richards.

LOL

"Hey guys, men being able to be housed with women in rape shelters is totally normal, because some guy played tennis with women in the 70's."

Last edited:

Yeah it was the Supreme Court of New York that allowed her. Everyone else said no.

Yeah, lets put vulnerable women at increased risk and make them feel uncomfortable against their will because some random dude played in women's tennis tournaments over 40 years ago. So progressive, so feminist.

Back