Social Transgender Activist That Helped to Defund Rape Shelter Received Meritorious Service Medal from Canadian Government

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
<{walkerwhut}>

I don't even know what to say anymore. Can we just get off the crazy train?
A transgender activist who had city funding stripped from Canada's oldest rape shelter has been awarded a medal as a 'champion of diversity'.

Morgane Oger, a transgender woman, was given a Meritorious Service Medal by Canadian Governor-General Mary Simon on December 7.

Official photos show her receiving the award alongside dozens of other Canadians honored for their 'exceptional deeds'.

Oger said she was 'feeling so grateful' to get a medal for 'furthering the legal protections of transgender Canadians'.
79376167-12904371-image-a-67_1703700721038.jpg

Original story a few years back: https://www.surreynowleader.com/new...is-centre-cut-over-transgender-policy-2947998

Shelter was vandalized and threats issued at the time.

1479322-69723886-718623251943791-5502476606578360320-n.jpg;w=960

1479320-68407577-710603022745814-6381241947725496320-n.jpg;w=960

Dude in the OP looks like the reason shelters like this exist in the 1st place. Luckily it's only 34K CAN/year that the city provides and they've already more than made up the difference.

Acts like harassing traumatized rape victims by graffiting and putting a dead rat on their shelter really shows who's on the right side of history and who isn't totally insane.

This is just an example of men taking benefits and protections away from women again only now they just pretend they are women while doing it.

Women's rights movements had to fight very hard for their own restrooms and shelters and protections of many kinds. The fact that we are allowing men to take them away while cheering it on is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of.

Most of the time what gender a person is doesn't matter at all. Most of the time nobody cares. But it matters when someone is on a short list for a position because they're a woman... It matters in women's sports... It matters in rape shelters, prisons, changing rooms and bathrooms.

You know trans women aren't women because women don't have the balls to act the way these idiots do.

Last edited:
Trans women should absolutely NOT be allowed in a Women's shelter.
This is some sick shit.

Actually, I take it back, let the Ogre's in, but keep them in a locked unit.

The actual woman handing her her award looks like she is not too impressed. "Can you believe this horseshit? "

Always some ugly fucker, ugly as a man, even uglier as a man dressed like a clown.
Trans women should absolutely NOT be allowed in a Women's shelter.
This is some sick shit.

Actually, I take it back, let the Ogre's in, but keep them in a locked unit.

The actual woman handing her her award looks like she is not too impressed. "Can you believe this horseshit? "
Fuck her too, she should of just refused to be there.

i like how a lot of these weirdos choose these poetic literary names for themselves, Morgane, like you're in a 12th century princess story.
fucking hell, these freaks want to live their fairytale creepy fantasies in the real world, and they use the state to enact it. who cares that actual women might be hurt by pushed political bullshit like this.
Morgane must live out his rapunzel dreams!

Last edited:
Back