Woman at rape shelter complains about transgender roommate, hilarity ensues

We live in a topsy-turvy world where the feminists against the trans ideology are considered the fringe radicals/bigots.

It's almost like Modern incarnations of feminism are actually starting to harm women. Would've never seen that coming.

<36>

It is fun to see. Not gonna lie.

I still don't think it is hilarious that the rights and safeties of vulnerable people, in this case abused and raped women, are compromised. Right wingers are all about teh lulz but perhaps you'd get your point across better if you all weren't such a bunch of immoral little twerps.

But her rights HAVEN’T been compromised, and she is no more unsafe than she had been if her new housemate was any other woman. Her transphobia in doubting the personhood of her fellow woman puts that woman in danger.

The woman complaining is 100% in the wrong in every way, the fact that she has any issue with the situation is an act of violence and her actions are contrary to Canadian human-rights laws (and the HRC has an un-heard of conviction rate for a legitimate court), so she had best be careful.

The fact that all of the above is true could make a person mad, happy, or in my case, shaking my head and chuckling, but once it’s understood to be not only TRUE but enforced by law (through the monopoly of force held by the government), each person is going to have a reaction, and I don’t see how it can’t be a strong one.

Additionally, the labelling idiocy of Sherdog is never going to get better. I’ve been a leftist and a rightist and everything in between on here, and yet my voting record and positions on issues have hardly changed since I signed up. Good job with the unnecessary attempt to insult me by insulting a significant portion of the population of at least one nation.

the fact that she has any issue with the situation is an act of violence
tenor.gif

But her rights HAVEN’T been compromised, and she is no more unsafe than she had been if her new housemate was any other woman. Her transphobia in doubting the personhood of her fellow woman puts that woman in danger.

The woman complaining is 100% in the wrong in every way, the fact that she has any issue with the situation is an act of violence and her actions are contrary to Canadian human-rights laws (and the HRC has an un-heard of conviction rate for a legitimate court), so she had best be careful.

The fact that all of the above is true could make a person mad, happy, or in my case, shaking my head and chuckling, but once it’s understood to be not only TRUE but enforced by law (through the monopoly of force held by the government), each person is going to have a reaction, and I don’t see how it can’t be a strong one.

Additionally, the labelling idiocy of Sherdog is never going to get better. I’ve been a leftist and a rightist and everything in between on here, and yet my voting record and positions on issues have hardly changed since I signed up. Good job with the unnecessary attempt to insult me by insulting a significant portion of the population of at least one nation.

Dang you're a certified loon

Screw the biological woman, the rights of the mentally unstable man are more important than hers.

Back