WME Paid $4Billion For 3 fighters, Jones's Net Value Loss for the UFC is $1.33Billion Dollars

i would say it's working out pretty good for them. they bought the UFC for 4 billion and now it's estimated to be worth 5 billion. they are doing things behind the scenes to raise the stock. i'm interested to see what they do once the reebok and other deals are up.

Got it!
Don't like actually numbers that answer your query.
You created a thread to read "UFC is dead, bruh" comments.

Have a good day
you didnt provide any numbers only your opinions. ppv numbers tell the story not your dopey logic

PPV sales (reality) tells a different story

PPV sales are only 30-40% of UFC revenue
They made $152m in profit in 2015 & more in 2016.
If they break even on PPV, they still make $100+m in profit
That is the reality ;)

you didnt provide any numbers only your opinions. ppv numbers tell the story not your dopey logic

No I gave two numbers
You are not versed on business & don't understand numbers.

Enjoy the day

PPV sales are only 30-40% of UFC revenue
They made $152m in profit in 2015 & more in 2016.
If they break even on PPV, they still make $100+m in profit
That is the reality ;)
100mil is not even close to the interest paid on the 4Billion loan, notice how you didnt factor debt into your simplistic equation

That is reality;)

No they did not!

Well, UFC are making over $100m profit this year & WME went up almost 15% in value since buying less than 50% of UFC
I'd say they are very happy :)
so in 45 years they will make there money back great lol

The UFC's true value is whatever money they can get from liquidating all the tables, chairs, and computers. Probably the highest dollar item is the octagon itself. It certainly isn't the shit tier servers they use to fuck up the broadcast of one of the biggest sporting events ever. Without the stifling contracts, UFC is worth $0.

What baffles me is that forum dwellers actually think they know more than those who run multimillion/billion dollar orgs.

Wme paid 4B to renegotiate all the deals that were going to be up in the next couple of years. Fox being the major one.

The way I see it; Wme came in: buy, negotiate, flip for a profit. It's not only about numbers you do. It's about money you save by cutting costs. We know wme has been cutting costs. Only numbers that matter are net figures. The ones we don't see

Things are going so bad for wme that they decided to give the fertittas more money.

Last edited:
Back