WME Paid $4Billion For 3 fighters, Jones's Net Value Loss for the UFC is $1.33Billion Dollars

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
WME paid 4 billion for for Conor, Rhonda and Jones.

hows that workign out for them anyway?

We're just going to see more crossovers and more stupid events like Conor / Floyd to try and make those billions back.

Can't wait..........

They haven't bought UFC for those bums. They have bought it for Platinum. Who will turn them into a Fortune 500 corporation.

They made $500M 2 weeks ago so I think they will be OK

The whole fight would have generated probably in the 650 million range, and 300 went right to floyd. 100 apparently went to conor so what do we guess. WME made 50-100?

WME got scammed

Nothing new
Should have came to sherdog
We could have saved them

Mystic UL already predicted this

The whole fight would have generated probably in the 650 million range, and 300 went right to floyd. 100 apparently went to conor so what do we guess. WME made 50-100?
wme might have made 10, tops. conor did not get more than 20 gross

I would assume some of that cash was for brand recognition and the entire talent pool, and not just three people. Don't buy their stock if you're worried about it going downhill.

It's idiotic logic, the UFC is bigger than it's stars.
People will still watch whoever the UFC put out.

<{cruzshake}>

The idea of grouping Jon in with Conor and Ronda when it comes to $$$ is preposterous. Jon has not even sniffed the money they have earned for the UFC.

wme might have made 10, tops. conor did not get more than 20 gross

That seems too low to me. I don't feel like WME would allow Conor to be tied up for that long, or to risk him getting injured or the risk of their brand/image being hurt for only 10 mill.

That seems too low to me. I don't feel like WME would allow Conor to be tied up for that long, or to risk him getting injured or the risk of their brand/image being hurt for only 10 mill.
just because your personal logic objects means nothing, look it up

Back