Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

I genuinely think most people have no idea how much their phone effects them. I'm a fairly serious meditator, and once or twice a year I'll do a week or so of silent meditation with zero interaction with technology, as well as regularly shutting everything off for a weekend. I would recommend everyone do this as often as possible - in those first moments of picking the phone back up, seeing the notifications roll in and starting to scroll through the endless stream of information, you can physically feel the effect its having on you - its like a drug and you get a noticeable headspace change from it. Its just that we're all on them so often we don't notice it. I also think the age at which you started using them drastically plays a part in how strong this effect is - if you've used them from a young age, you've wired your brain to constantly want that dopamine kick.
Early on in my relationship with my wife, there was one day I just up and wandered out into the back yard, perhaps to smoke a joint or just inhale the fresh air, can't recall, but when I went back inside I found she'd tried messaging and calling me while I was gone and I missed it because I left my phone inside.

When I talked to her she was quite upset at not being able to immediately reach me and I said, "I married you, not the phone."

Man, you're surface level. Imagine thinking a man of my intellect would listen to a word Herschel Walker had to say after 20 seconds.

I'm very much in agreeance about centrist thinking. Unfortunately it's the loonies on the left taking things too fast that are the problem. And at the root, that isn't a conservative principle at all.
Agreeance? Are you an Aussie?

Do I really have to hold your hand with these PDFs? Here's one of the years in the range I presented to you. It is cited on half a dozen pages:

We were using two different PDFs, no wonder.

Your report covers 92-96 stuff and mine covers stuff from 2011 at the earliest. Yeah, the numbers are similar but we can't really draw conclusions until we see something that explicitly covers early-90s until today without any gaps.

We were using two different PDFs, no wonder.

Your report covers 92-96 stuff and mine covers stuff from 2011 at the earliest. Yeah, the numbers are similar but we can't really draw conclusions until we see something that explicitly covers early-90s until today without any gaps.
As I said at the beginning of this, it's the Bureau of Justice Statistics annual series, "Indicators of School Crime and Safety". This is where the first infographic you Googled and copy-pasted draws its data. Of course the statistics for the 90's are covered by 90's reports, and 90's reviews.
LOL, the exact BJS report series from which your infographic was generated.

<Neil01>

He could have grappled and subdue him instead with a little shit “who’s the man here” talk after that. Nothing will happen had he done this.
- He thought the kid was a real Mexican, could withstand a stinger missile at his dome. And if the kid was really Mexican, theres was also the huge probability that he knows how to wrestle, and has been raise grappling with his cousing.

It's all the kid fault.

Last edited:
As I said at the beginning of this, it's the Bureau of Justice Statistics annual series, "Indicators of School Crime and Safety". This is where the first infographic you Googled and copy-pasted draws its data. Of course the statistics for the 90's are covered by 90's reports, and 90's reviews.

<Neil01>
- The school violence has raised here also. That's why nobody wants to be a teacher. Back when i was a kid and a teen, you respected the teachers, or even the bad guys would beat you.

Working with teens is a payfull job. I'1ve worked with criminals, and no joke, i havent had a bad interaction with one.

Wait…… So do Mexicans get the N word pass or not? We need an official answer from the black delegation.

That way everyone is one the same page.
They got the N pass since Y2K

- He thought the kid was a real Mexican, could withstand a singer missile at his dome. And if the kid was really Mexican, theres was also the huge probability that he knows how to wrestle, and has been raise grappling with his cousing.

It's all the kid fault.
The fat mexican kid fvcked up from not wearing his lucha Libre mask

I remember when I was kid as school
2 guys were squaring up in the field at lunch
The football coach ran down there, and slammed them together, one hand each on their heads like BAM !
Then picked them both up and dragged them off to the office lol
Shit was golden
Everybody said the Teacher won

I want to see the full video. I saw other videos that are a little longer and it looks like the student was trying the fight the teacher and then the teacher fucked him up. Little mexican kids are always calling each other "n-i-g-g-a" and the teacher probably corrected him and it escalated.

with these types of scenarios they need to address if it was a "ga" or "er"

If its "gga" youre being sensitive bitch if its "er" then i equate that to challenging someone to a duel back in the day.

It has nothing to do with liberal parenting, its cell phones.
I don't know if I agree with your position on either account but I'm not coming in hard.

I don't know a single set of good parents who let their kids spend time online or on their cell phones. So I would say first of all it has a lot to do with parenting, although not liberal parenting. It's just plain bad parenting.

Last edited:
Shitty camera quality but captured the full fight:

Another angle but not complete fight:

That "follow up shot" was only a slap. The kid was more emotionally hurt by the ass whooping he got, if anything.

Wow both of them were terrible at 'fighting'. Glad the good guy won.

Back