Winning: Immigration Judges Dispatched to 12 Major U.S. Cities to Speed Deportations

Ok honestly I've always thought that the whole "cuck" meme was pretty retarded but shit like this guy's tweet makes me think there might actually be something to it, with some "liberals" at least. Like this guy had to include a shirtless pic of a muscular black guy as part of his virtue signalling.
Triggered by a black man lol

What are you on about, retard?

Bannon is an admitted white supremacist and a clear genetic failure; a result of cross breeding between a klansman and a slug.

Idris Elba is an accomplished actor and a superior genetic specimen to 90% of the men in the world. He's also a pretty decent amateur kickboxer.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/idris-e...-new-fighter-documentary-new-video.39508.html

The image is apt.

Wrong. I challenge you to find a source for that.

You're a child crying racism at every whim. What's hilarious is that you're the certified racist that was reprimanded by the mod recently for making blatantlyracist remarks.

Ok honestly I've always thought that the whole "cuck" meme was pretty retarded but shit like this guy's tweet makes me think there might actually be something to it, with some "liberals" at least. Like this guy had to include a shirtless pic of a muscular black guy as part of his virtue signalling.

You dont recognize the black guy? Hes an English actor, a good one at that.

You dont recognize the black guy? Hes an English actor, a good one at that.

Yea he's a good actor. I had no idea when I was watching him as Stringer Bell that he's actually British. And I found out later that the guy who played Mcnulty is British as well.

Back