Winning: Immigration Judges Dispatched to 12 Major U.S. Cities to Speed Deportations

retard that rocks a Bannon Avatar doesn't have a response.

kinql88byfble9l2dbh9.jpg

Good luck to Trump getting anything accomplished with a Congress running away from him at every turn.

Ok honestly I've always thought that the whole "cuck" meme was pretty retarded but shit like this guy's tweet makes me think there might actually be something to it, with some "liberals" at least. Like this guy had to include a shirtless pic of a muscular black guy as part of his virtue signalling.

It is a right under the ACA, a federal law, which means its the law of the land.

We are arguing whether Gorsuch is a man that follows the law as it is, which clearly he is not.

Otherwise he would support the ACA.

The job of the courts is to interpret that law. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this ruling went all the way to the Supreme courts and the side that said "This isn't a right" won at that - the highest - level. So, you say "it is the law of the land" and I assume that you mean by this "it is a right" - but not even the Supreme Court supported that claim.

If the Supreme Court, whose job it is to interpret laws, deems that what you describe as "the law of the land" doesn't give people the right to have Hobby Lobby pay for their birth control, by what authority do you consider it a right?

Again, courts get it wrong sometimes, and oftentimes that happens along ideological lines. Are you saying, point blank, that the Supreme Court got it wrong? If so, why? And again, what makes this a right when the Supreme Court didn't seem to support that?

Ok honestly I've always thought that the whole "cuck" meme was pretty retarded but shit like this guy's tweet makes me think there might actually be something to it, with some "liberals" at least. Like this guy had to include a shirtless pic of a muscular black guy as part of his virtue signalling.

What are you on about, retard?

Bannon is an admitted white supremacist and a clear genetic failure; a result of cross breeding between a klansman and a slug.

Idris Elba is an accomplished actor and a superior genetic specimen to 90% of the men in the world. He's also a pretty decent amateur kickboxer.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/idris-e...-new-fighter-documentary-new-video.39508.html

The image is apt.

The job of the courts is to interpret that law. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this ruling went all the way to the Supreme courts and the side that said "This isn't a right" won at that - the highest - level. So, you say "it is the law of the land" and I assume that you mean by this "it is a right" - but not even the Supreme Court supported that claim.

If the Supreme Court, whose job it is to interpret laws, deems that what you describe as "the law of the land" doesn't give people the right to have Hobby Lobby pay for their birth control, by what authority do you consider it a right?

Again, courts get it wrong sometimes, and oftentimes that happens along ideological lines. Are you saying, point blank, that the Supreme Court got it wrong? If so, why? And again, what makes this a right when the Supreme Court didn't seem to support that?

Indeed, i dont disagree with that, im not arguing where the SCOTUS was right or wrong.

I think the point is that Gorsuch being someone who interprets the law as it is written is bogus and only applicable when its convenient, just like Scalia.

He should start deporting all the illegals in our prisons too while he's at it.

Indeed, i dont disagree with that, im not arguing where the SCOTUS was right or wrong.

I think the point is that Gorsuch being someone who interprets the law as it is written is bogus and only applicable when its convenient, just like Scalia.

That might be true. As I have said multiple times, I fully admit that courts do seem to have a habit of ruling along ideological grounds and that makes their judgements suspect in the capacity they are supposed to fulfill. It's unfortunate, and tricky to flesh out, since it flies in the face of the whole "justice is impartial" thing they're supposed to uphold. Also, I think it's a bit unfair to only point a finger at Conservative justices for pissing all over this impartiality in the pursuit of ideology ;)

The issue is, I don't know if that is the case here. That being so, remember the question asked by @IngaVovchanchyn :

"Can you give some examples of Gorsuch's changing the law to deprive individual's of their rights?"

The immediate response was:

"The most famous would be the Hobby Lobby case where he ruled that employers did not have to provide their employees with insurance plans that cover birth control."

At this point, I think this shows more of @luckyshot 's bias and presumption than that of Gorsuch's - until the case can be made that not only is access to birth control is a right, but having your employer pay for that healthcare is a right. It seems like a bad note for him to have started on with his response since it draws his own bias into light right off the bat.

This is Lucky's chance to exonerate himself and show that Gorsuch is the biased one here, and not Lucky. Tell us what makes the issue in question a right and not just some sort of privilege/perk/social contract - that issue being, "it is your right to have your employer pay for insurance that covers procedures they disagree with on religious grounds." I stress the word *right* here because that's where the mixup seems to be between you, myself, and Rod.

What are you on about, retard?

Bannon is an admitted white supremacist and a clear genetic failure; a result of cross breeding between a klansman and a slug.

Idris Elba is an accomplished actor and a superior genetic specimen to 90% of the men in the world. He's also a pretty decent amateur kickboxer.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/idris-e...-new-fighter-documentary-new-video.39508.html

The image is apt.

Yea Bannon is pretty damn gross looking, and everything I know about him seems to indicate that he's a pretty loathsome human being, albeit a very successful one. Elba is a great actor and a good looking guy, sure. I just think find that tweet to be pretty indicative of the....dare I say it...."cuck" mentality of so many white "liberals". And are physical fitness and attractiveness really everything that matters in terms of genetic "failure" or "success"? What about people born with disabilities, are they failures as well? I'm just puzzled by this whole angle here.

Why so aggressive though? Having a bad day?

Or it's signaling where your brain goes when you see a man without his shirt on, as you were the one taking it into that context.

Also, I think it's a bit unfair to only point a finger at Conservative justices for pissing all over this impartiality in the pursuit of ideology ;)

That has more to do with conservatives grandstanding in general when it comes to following the law to the letter. Kinda like the whole states rights grandstanding and fiscal conservativism.

Im not saying liberals dont grandstand, but they tend to be more ambiguous in general.

Last edited:
Or it's signaling where your brain goes when you see a man without his shirt on, as you were the one taking it into that context.

Exactly this.

Sangre wants to be fucked raw by Elba and held closely afterward.

I guess if you're gona homoerotic fantasies, having them about Idris Elba shows at least you have good taste.

200-1.gif

That's because you're not aware of what he is parodying. That type of post generally follows the format of

People think these are the same species
*insert ugly/deformed looking black person* right next to *insert beautiful 18 year old northern european female*

sometimes they'll add in two different animal species that look alike and point out how they are recognized as different species

And yet my brain doesn't go into "that context" when I see shirtless men competing in mma for example. Yet when I see some nu-male type on twitter (the self-proclaimed "Nardvark") contrasting a muscular black man with an ugly, out of shape white man to make a political point, yea it makes me think that maybe there was something to the "cuck" thing after all.

retard that rocks a Bannon Avatar doesn't have a response.

kinql88byfble9l2dbh9.jpg

Good luck to Trump getting anything accomplished with a Congress running away from him at every turn.

Meh, something like this seems a bit silly to me. Quite frankly, I think a guy like this has better genetics than either of them:

friedrich_nietzsche_1.jpg

And he was too weak and sickly to perform in the military.

Or a guy like this:

Chinua-Achebe-008.jpg

He likely has more talent, as an artist, in his little finger than the second guy has period.

I think there is even an argument for a guy like this:

o-STEPHEN-HAWKING-570.jpg

Having better genetics than either of them. The whole "better genetics" thing is intensely subjective and by even playing that game you literally become, to some degree, what you oppose when you present a meme like this with a straight face.

The irony of a stupid meme like the one I'm responding to is that it actually subtly endorses the notions backing historical programs of eugenics in its presentation - the "oh look at the big muscular good looking guy - he is obviously superior, and has better genes!" mentality - while claiming to fight someone that I'm sure the poster would describe as some sort of Nazi.

Meh, something like this seems a bit silly to me. Quite frankly, I think a guy like this has better genetics than either of them:

friedrich_nietzsche_1.jpg

And he was too weak and sickly to perform in the military.

Or a guy like this:

Chinua-Achebe-008.jpg

He likely has more talent, as an artist, in his little finger than the second guy has period.

I think there is even an argument for a guy like this:

o-STEPHEN-HAWKING-570.jpg

Having better genetics than either of them. The whole "better genetics" thing is intensely subjective and by even playing that game you literally become, to some degree, what you oppose when you present a meme like this with a straight face.

The irony of a stupid meme like the one I'm responding to is that it actually subtly endorses the notions backing historical programs of eugenics in its presentation - the "oh look at the big muscular good looking guy - he is obviously superior, and has better genes!" mentality - while claiming to fight someone that I'm sure the poster would describe as some sort of Nazi.

Nothing wrong with defeating your enemy on ground he thinks is safe.

And you're right, the meme is flawed, but not for the reasons scumbag motherfucker Bannon would cite.

Nothing wrong with defeating your enemy on ground he thinks is safe.

And you're right, the meme is flawed, but not for the reasons scumbag motherfucker Bannon would cite.

Honestly, I think it is wrong if by doing so you reinforce the positions he might endorse - that of genetic superiority of certain types. I can appreciate it in the vein of "The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments" - I do that all the time myself - but if to defeat a eugenicist you despise you have to actually endorse the arguments of eugenics, I think it's a very, very troubled step to take. If you take that step you're not saying he's wrong in principle - you're just saying that he's wrong in the specific application of the principle. That's a road that doesn't lead anywhere good.

Honestly, I think it is wrong if by doing so you reinforce the positions he might endorse - that of genetic superiority of certain types. I can appreciate it in the vein of "The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments" - I do that all the time myself - but if to defeat a eugenicist you despise you have to actually endorse the arguments of eugenics, I think it's a very, very troubled step to take. If you take that step you're not saying he's wrong in principle - you're just saying that he's wrong in the specific application of the principle. That's a road that doesn't lead anywhere good.

I'm not inherently against Eugenics.

A pregnant woman having an abortion because it's discovered their baby carries a horrible genetic disease is something I fully support and is a form of eugenics.

If posting that meme means I have tacitly approved of eugenics then so be it. I was there anyway.

I'm not inherently against Eugenics.

A pregnant woman having an abortion because it's discovered their baby carries a horrible genetic disease is something I fully support and is a form of eugenics.

If posting that meme means I have tacitly approved of eugenics then so be it. I was there anyway.

Good to know. You need to own this stuff. I desperately hope you don't act all surprised when people push it further than you would, because then it's a matter of degree, not endorsement of the principle - and your position lays the groundwork for theirs.

Good to know. You need to own this stuff. I desperately hope you don't act all surprised when people push it further than you would, because then it's a matter of degree, not endorsement of the principle - and your position lays the groundwork for theirs.

When Pat Robertson says jews don't go to heaven, I have to agree with him.

He's absolutely right. Jews don't go to heaven. Neither do Christians, Muslims or anyone else for that matter.

Heaven doesn't exist.

The key point here isn't that we agree, it's actually that we agree for completely different reasons. The why definitely matters.

This is still not a complete sentence. You have a subject, "crimes such as 8 USC 1325". Now you need a verb. Crimes such as 8 USC 13525 do what or are being treated how? This isn't mere grammerly nitpicking. I have no clue what you are trying to say.
no u

I took it as a joke, but lots of Trump supporters took it literally.

Personally I'm just glad she didn't get power.
literally the meme, shared round the world and won him the election
giphy.gif

Back