Winning: Immigration Judges Dispatched to 12 Major U.S. Cities to Speed Deportations

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WiolentOne, Mar 20, 2017.

1. WiolentOne The only REAL SUPER SAMOAN of the War Room

WiolentOne
    Damn it feels good to be an American. Trump is keeping up with his promises to the American people. Heil Drumpf!

A phalanx of immigration judges will be temporarily re-assigned to 12 U.S. cities to help speed deportations of illegal aliens, the U.S. Department of Justice confirmed on Friday.
    The full plan of the reassignments is still in the works, and the DOJ is looking for volunteers among immigration judges before going forward, according to Reuters.

Cities the DOJ want to staff up includes New York; Los Angeles; Miami; New Orleans; San Francisco; Baltimore, Bloomington, Minnesota; El Paso, Texas; Harlingen, Texas; Imperial, California; Omaha, Nebraska, and Phoenix, Arizona, the news service says.

This isn’t the first move to beef up immigration judge staff. Early in March the Trump administration also began sending judges to immigrant detention centers to speed up services.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-dispatched-12-u-s-cities-speed-deportations/

2. Pwent WOW!

Pwent
    putting deportations into maximum overdrive

a politician who actually does the shit he says hell do, wtf

3. Curmudgeon Green Belt

Curmudgeon
    Must be nice to have a leader that puts their country first.

4. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    I'm not tired of winning!

5. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    He's doing good work so far. Some cockblocks but for the most part all is well.

WiolentOne and Jim Bob like this.
  6. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

HockeyBjj
    Yeah. Trump pretty much has. Granted, half the shit he's said he'd do is retarded and he still going forward and doing it, but you can't fault him for not getting shit done

7. ehtheist #FreeBanchan

ehtheist
    "You'd be in jail"...

electricfuneral and Blackened like this.
  8. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    I took it as a joke, but lots of Trump supporters took it literally.

Personally I'm just glad she didn't get power.

Slippery Kantus and glennrod like this.
  9. Jim Bob Purple Belt

Jim Bob
    Amen! LOL
    [​IMG]

GtehMVP, SomebodyElse, Boost6 and 2 others like this.
  10. touchedbyjab Double Yellow Card

touchedbyjab
    Good. Let's not drag out this process and cost taxpayers even more money.

11. Pwent WOW!

Pwent
    1)the president doesnt have the power to jail anyone who wants
    2)he didnt even say he would jail her if he was president

she said "its awfully good that someone with the temperament of donald trump isnt in charge of the law in our country..."
    "because youd be in jail"

12. Letssnuggle Blue Belt

Letssnuggle
    The importance of his Supreme Court pick alone was well worth my vote.

oldshadow and IngaVovchanchyn like this.
  13. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Gorsuch seems like a very good pick.

14. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Key fact from the link that is missing in the OP: "The U.S. Justice Department is developing plans to temporarily reassign immigration judges from around the country to 12 cities to speed up deportations of illegal immigrants who have been charged with crime."

15. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Rod1
    Trump has still work to do before he reaches the anti-immigration fervor of Bill Clinton.

EDIT

Misread.

16. luckyshot Muslims and Christians and Jews, Oh my...

luckyshot
    But Obama... Wait...

[​IMG]

Obama was deporting people before it was cool.

But Trumptards won't acknowledge that. Just like they won't acknowledge this:
    [​IMG]

Joe_Armstrong likes this.
  17. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
    It would be if the half the country wasn't fighting to give it away.

18. luckyshot Muslims and Christians and Jews, Oh my...

luckyshot
  19. n...not crazy Red Belt

n...not crazy
    If he would just keep his fat trap shut and enact policy, we'd be better off. Good stuff. As long as there's a border on the map and laws on the books, we may as well follow their intents and purposes.

IngaVovchanchyn likes this.
  20. ehtheist #FreeBanchan

ehtheist
    It takes a pretty fucking good mental stretching routine to go from what she said, to him being the president, and then saying "But you see? He didn't actually say he'd stick her in jail! He just said she would be in jail"... You want to play the conveniently selective narrow interpretation of quotes game? Here is what he said:

"I didn’t think I’d say this but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it, but if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception, there has never been anything like it and we’re going to have a special prosecutor,”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...pecial-prosecutor_us_57faefffe4b0b6a43033439f

Well, how did that special prosecutor that he *very* clearly said he would appoint work out?

"Trump Won’t Appoint A Special Prosecutor To Investigate Hillary Clinton "

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/trump-wont-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-investigate-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4bsqiYxvs

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/t...al-prosecutor-to-investigate-hillary-clinton/

How did you put it again? "a politician who actually does the shit he says hell do, wtf"

What about the tough guy Donald Trump who harped on Obama golfing all the time?

"When I'm President, I won't be out of the office like Obama"

[​IMG]

Or...

"We're going to have insurance for everybody."

How's that working?

"Trump plan would cause 20 million Americans to lose health insurance, study says"
    http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...americans-to-lose-health-insurance-study-says

How about "drain the swamp"?

"Trump appoints another Goldman Sachs executive"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-powell-goldman-sachs-george-w-bush/96500754/

Honestly, take your pick from these or quite a few others that Trump isn't delivering on, either through bold faced lie or what he blasted Obama for and is coming dangerously close to doing himself. Politicians lie - that's a reality. They make big promises going in and they, oftentimes, have no intention of delivering on. That's why so many - myself included - hated Hillary, with her being so bloody two faced. You'd be stupid to believe that Trump was going to keep every promise.

That being said, when you say "a politician who actually does the shit he says hell do, wtf" you are wilfully ignoring his track record as a whole so far. To believe that you either have to be delusional, or joining in the Democrat 8 year pastime of mental gymnastics that was their staple for keeping the myth alive that Obama was "Hope!" and "change!"

I'd say "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" with any notion that Trump is, at large, being true to his word - but it's your own back you're pissing down. This guy is doing a pretty poor job of keeping his promises so far, and what was blatant campaign rhetoric that he wasn't really planning on doing is becoming quite evident. Did anyone who knew what's up expect him to keep all of his promises? No. But after Trump telling some whoppers over the past year and a half, don't try and tell us "Wow golly gee whiz, it's so great to have a guy in office who keeps his promises!" - because that's not what we have.

You can weasel around and niggle on semantics and technicalities all day if you want Pwent, but you'd be doing *exactly* what we heard the Democrats doing to defend Obama for the past 8 years. Trump is keeping some promises, but the tone of Trump's presidency is, at this point, NOT one of keeping his bold claims and promises. The guy is in many ways different from the status quo but, in many ways, he's proving to be just another lying politician who will say one thing to get into office and, once there, do another. With your statement, you're bullshitting both of us, and something tells me you didn't like it when the Democrats pulled this bullshit rationalization for the past 8 years in defense of Barry.

And frankly, I'm part of the "give Trump a chance" crowd who understands that he's pursuing a very American philosophy of state over federal rights, is in many ways going the dead opposite direction from the Fascist he's often claimed to be, and entirely appreciate America's right to defend its borders - but don't try and tell me he's keeping his fucking promises.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017