Will Sega comeback to Console Business?

images

I hope Sega are eyeing on this bad boy.

Nintendo is a flop away from going out of business at least the console business. Check its stock price fluctuations. If Switch is a bust... bye Nintendo. Wii U was not a success.

Sony and MS can lose a generational war and continue on. PS2 vs Xbox, 360 vs PS3, PS4 vs Bone. MS lost money on Xbox but later on they traded spots while making at least even. Nintendo takes massive losses.

Handheld is not a console.
Nintendo is too stubborn to quit consoles... they can afford a flop though

Atari will be entering the game, I don't see for Sega not to try it again.

Sega games are unbeatable right now.

Nintendo is too stubborn to quit consoles... they can afford a flop though

Nintendo has always been killing it in the handheld market for decades and the Wii was a huge success. They can probably afford 2 flops and still be in a good position.

Nintendo has always been killing it in the handheld market for decades and the Wii was a huge success. They can probably afford 2 flops and still be in a good position.
You're right, it's crazy how they just keep going. Look at Microsoft, they have no intention of making another console after One X.

You're right, it's crazy how they just keep going. Look at Microsoft, they have no intention of making another console after One X.

Its mostly due to the strength of their franchises like Mario and Zelda, while companies like Microsoft didn't focus enough on creating original ips beyond Halo and Gears.

Nintendo's forethought in entering the handheld market before others gave them a huge lead in revenue over everyone else.

Are they exiting the market and going back to PC? Didn't they say all Xbox One games will be on PC as well ? I thought I read that somewhere ?

Are they exiting the market and going back to PC? Didn't they say all Xbox One games will be on PC as well ? I thought I read that somewhere ?

I thought I read that you're a drunken child molester.

My neighbor had the Genesis when I had the SNES but aside from Kid Chameleon, Earthworm Jim, and Mortal Kombat (w/ blood), I wasn't too impressed. But I was a lucky 13 year old who got the Dreamcast when it came out. I loved it, I absolutely loved the controller and it was the reason why I loved the original Xbox controller.

My 3 favorite DC games...

sCNDHpC.jpg

jsXBoMj.jpg

dMo736s.jpg

But these days I mostly game on PC with an Xbox One controller so I'd much rather see Sega put some real energy into publishing their cult titles as multi-plat (or at least Xbox and PC).

And by "real energy I mean publising...

1. Shenmue 3 (WTF Sega)
2. Condemned 3 (again, WTF Sega)
3. Jet Set Radio sequel
4. Dynamite Cop sequel
5. Ecco the Dolphin sequel

I am more interested to see if Microsoft will continue on after the One. They sell well in America, but suck the shit in the rest of the world. I guess it comes down to how much they make on software sales.

But lol at nintendo going out of business. They may stop making home consoles if the Switch flops, but they still have their hand held and games division.

Microsoft makes twice as much as Google so they can afford losses as more than any of the other console companies. The real interesting thing would be if Apple ever attempted a console. They could afford a catastrophic loss, which would most likely happen but you would assume that they would at least bring something new to the table.

My neighbor had the Genesis when I had the SNES but aside from Kid Chameleon, Earthworm Jim, and Mortal Kombat (w/ blood), I wasn't too impressed. But I was a lucky 13 year old who got the Dreamcast when it came out. I loved it, I absolutely loved the controller and it was the reason why I loved the original Xbox controller.

sCNDHpC.jpg

jsXBoMj.jpg

dMo736s.jpg

But these days I mostly game on PC with an Xbox One controller so I'd much rather see Sega put some real energy into publishing their cult titles as multi-plat (or at least Xbox and PC).

1. Shenmue 3 (WTF Sega)
3. Jet Set Radio sequel
4. Dynamite Cop sequel

Microsoft and Hyperkin teamed up to bring back the big original xbox controller that will work the the XBONE or PC. It's supposed to come out around Thanksgiving iirc.

Microsoft and Hyperkin teamed up to bring back the big original xbox controller that will work the the XBONE or PC. It's supposed to come out around Thanksgiving iirc.

No shit, I'll have to set a reminder to check that out. Thanks for the tip. Although, it's been like 13 years since I used the Duke controller.

No shit, I'll have to set a reminder to check that out. Thanks for the tip. Although, it's been like 13 years since I used the Duke controller.
They were showing it off at E3 so you should be able to find an article on it.

One would hope they will go back into the console business.

sCNDHpC.jpg

jsXBoMj.jpg

dMo736s.jpg

1. Shenmue 3 (WTF Sega)
3. Jet Set Radio sequel
4. Dynamite Cop sequel

I am surprised Phantasy Star Online didn't make this list... My buddy had a Dreamcast as well and it was one of his favorite game of all time.

I bought one when the Dreamcast was on the verge of dying so I ended getting a good deal for it plus tons of games on ebay. It was a solid system..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back