Will Dan Schneider creator of kids shows be the next powerful Hollywood guy exposed?

Anybody remember that pickleboy skit they would do on All That? That guy was some type of producer on the show, he specifically worked with the young actors. Anyway he was convicted of sexually abusing a nickelodeon child star, yet he still works on kids shows. His name is Brian Peck.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dam you got a news clipping on that? They even let that gay child molester victo salva make movies and the x men director bryan singr he raped a boy he had a presser

Dam you got a news clipping on that?
Just this one from daily mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

He was also mentioned in the documentary An Open Secret, most of the articles that mention him are about the documentary. The kid he was charged with abusing worked on The Amanda Show.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/an-open...os-pass-on-child-abuse-documentay-1201423314/

Oh btw Brian Peck was also in at least 1 of Bryan Singer's X-Men movies.

He won't face reprimand until a number of the actresses he worked with, step up and out him. But he has such power and influence in the industry, especially in children's entertainment, no-one would dare try.

There were a bunch of posts about him being a pedo and creep on the IMDB message boards and it was hilarious, but IMDB shut down all their boards earlier this year. Bummer.

It's too obvious to be true.
That's what i tell myself to feel okay about the world

I hope so. He seemed like a pedo back in his head of the class days.

Just this one from daily mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html

He was also mentioned in the documentary An Open Secret, most of the articles that mention him are about the documentary. The kid he was charged with abusing worked on The Amanda Show.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/an-open...os-pass-on-child-abuse-documentay-1201423314/

Oh btw Brian Peck was also in at least 1 of Bryan Singer's X-Men movies.

That pizza cate pedo ring shit is probably true

He is also friends with Sheen who is rumored to have raped Cory Haim, Sheen also got HIV from banging trannies.

Singer is his friend too, man this shit is fukked, how is he still allowed to work around kids?

He is also friends with Sheen who is rumored to have raped Cory Haim, Sheen also got HIV from banging trannies.
oh yeah I had read that. I only became aware of the rumors about Charlie Sheen in the last few days. Based on two separate statements from Corey Feldman it sounds like he's saying Sheen did it. It was definitely someone who worked on the film Lucas. Some people were speculating the director, he said he didn't but he knows who did.
Singer is his friend too, man this shit is fukked, how is he still allowed to work around kids?
I guess because of his conviction he's not legally allowed to work directly with kids, as a casting director for example, but he can still work as a cast or crew member on projects that kids also work on. Apparently he's been doing work as a dialogue coach who basically helps make sure the actors know their lines before shooting, including the child actors, so obviously it's a loophole he's using. I'm not sure how being a dialogue coach on projects involving kids is not considered working directly with children.

I always thought it would be the weirdo who signed Rebecca Black but once I saw OP’s pics I’m like yeah that dude is up next

With all the money that dude has, he can't go on a fucking diet?

How so?

Is he dressing like a 15 year old and keeping up with slang?
I'm not here to convince you. If you watch some videos of him(which I didn't until seeing this thread) and think he seems normal, so be it.

There were a bunch of posts about him being a pedo and creep on the IMDB message boards and it was hilarious, but IMDB shut down all their boards earlier this year. Bummer.

There have been a handful of times where I have tought....I want to read more about this.....off to the IMDB boards. Alas, there are none.

Literally, I get my "Hollywood gossip" and movie news from Mayberry.

Back