Will Dan Schneider creator of kids shows be the next powerful Hollywood guy exposed?

He just looks like a sexual predator. So I'll say yes.
He has the prototypical Pedo look.

But then you have the guys who are outliers the ones who come along every once and awhile who don't look like Pedos like the dad from 7th heaven stephen collins.

In a December 2014 interview with People magazine, Collins admitted that he had had "inappropriate sexual conduct with three female minors" in 1973, 1982, and 1994.
imrs.php

I dunno, but i'd lick Ariana Grandes toes. (no pedo)

maybe when all the stars are 45 with no career in sight and a MAJORRRR story comes out about it so they feel empowered to finally speak out as if they been advocating for his demise all along

dont fall for the okie doke

they (if its legit) still have a chance to speak out NOW.

but i doubt itl ever happen in the foreseeable future

will this guy Dan Schneider be the next powerful Hollywood man to get exposed?

He is the the creator of many of these Nickelodeon shows and has a weird foot fetish he likes watching these girls sucking on their toes and even wrote it in one of his shows here is the clip from one of his shows where he had one of the actress Ariana Grande sucking on her own toes weird.
giphy.gif

jijoj-jpg.47136

Facebook-The-weak-should-fear-the-strong-b31c4c.png

tumblr_m45nrjUeAX1r1fq04o1_500.jpg

Jennette-McCurdy-Facebook-photos-4.jpg

1400935170132.jpg

latest

MFkGtjs8oRZQg9_pYdmL1U5MYmoAtCj7eKq9-4nqau-24iyUvpD8IMjKvdc8Q6GgemjyERKhWMnYldmt_NvKRz5tW3OSgRAot8sIflwaU-7gowcOWtWba1NhxHfLsWxg0hYXc7xT

1401298544675.jpg
In before TS calls it

Anybody remember that pickleboy skit they would do on All That? That guy was some type of producer on the show, he specifically worked with the young actors. Anyway he was convicted of sexually abusing a nickelodeon child star, yet he still works on kids shows. His name is Brian Peck.

maxresdefault.jpg

I heard the rumor he impregnated jamie lyn spears the kid sister of britney, she got knocked up at 14 and never really acted again like she went in hiding for a while, she was one of the rising stars for a year or so and got knocked up and dissappeared.
Oh my god, he got to sample that underaged snatch?

She is so young yet got plastic surgery and takes those tan pills the ones you ingest and they give you a light brown skin.

Before when she was a white girl with a chubby face and bigger nose
ariana-grande-8.jpg

Her now
ariana-grande-bob-getty-1.jpg

ariana_grande_photo_jon_kopaloff_getty_images_465687098.jpg

Melanotan, the bodybuilding "tan in a bottle".

He's still method acting Ricky Smith from Better Off Dead.

It's a startling pic for sure, but they could be tears of laughter (seriously).

Not necessarily, she was molested and crying and berated into posing for a picture.

This pic looks like it was taken on set, so unlikely she was molested there.

But wait, he could've molested her in her dressing room then taken her on-set.....

Hang on, why the fuck am I debating, of course Schneider is a fucking pedo!

Didnt the Usual Suspect/ Xmen Director rape a boy?

Don't know about Singer. He's got a few allegations against him. He originally put himself out there as gay (since bi/whatever.) Whether that shielded him from scrutiny or encouraged it is a coin flip. The guy probably has some odd tastes to be sure.

Victor Salva (Powder, Peaceful Warrior, Jeepers Creepers) was convicted of molesting a 12-year-old boy and filming it. This was before he made any of the aforementioned films.

<TheWire1>
I never knew!

Dude is certainly a man-child. Got that whole Peter Pan syndrome look about him.

Guy actually looks great for a fat 50-year-old pedo.

Don't know about Singer. He's got a few allegations against him. He originally put himself out there as gay (since bi/whatever.) Whether that shielded him from scrutiny or encouraged it is a coin flip. The guy probably has some odd tastes to be sure.

Victor Salva (Powder, Peaceful Warrior, Jeepers Creepers) was convicted of molesting a 12-year-old boy and filming it. This was before he made any of the aforementioned films.

<TheWire1>
I never knew!

Guy actually looks great for a fat 50-year-old pedo.

The director roman Polanski was having sex with a 13 year old girl and had to flee America and never come back.

th

Of course it didn't stop Hollywood from praising him.

Watch them not only give him an award but give him a standing ovation. The guy is a rapist/pedo.

Last time I saw this dude was in Better off Dead. Anyway, it's totally normal for a fat creep to have teenage girls sitting on his lap.

Dan "The Cervix Collider" Schneider?
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider?
Dan "Got a daughter, better hide her" Schneider?
Dan "Holder her tighter, she's a fighter' Schneider?
Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider?
Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider?
Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider?

Never heard of him

The director roman Polanski was having sex with a 13 year old girl and had to flee America and never come back.

th

Of course it didn't stop Hollywood from praising him.

Watch them not only give him an award but give him a standing ovation. The guy is a rapist/pedo.

Praised? Awards? They were trying to get the justice department to drop the charges so that he could come back!

All the better to attract those “coming attractions”.

Creepy Uncle Bod is the new Dad Bod.

Praised? Awards? They were trying to get the justice department to drop the charges so that he could come back!

Creepy Uncle Bod is the new Dad Bod.

Yea I know lol. Hollywood is a very sick environment but its so crazy to think about, a lot of people just can't accept it and think its just an outlier here and there. Its not a couple outliers, its practically the norm.

If this guy ever does get busted, it will one of the more least surprising things I've ever heard.

Back