Will Dan Schneider creator of kids shows be the next powerful Hollywood guy exposed?

tumblr_mk17ulrRRI1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

The things Kel would do for an orange soda...

mv8VOtq.gif

this man give bad name to us men who like feet.

idris elba
orlando bloom
enrique iglesias

and of course the one and only all men who dig the leg and feet who not weirdos.

0079_thket.gif

bestiavitorrrr.jpg

You missed Tarantino.

uma-thurman-feet-kill-bill.jpg

This guy has always given me the chills. He's the Harvey Weinstein of kids.

will this guy Dan Schneider be the next powerful Hollywood man to get exposed?

He is the the creator of many of these Nickelodeon shows and has a weird foot fetish he likes watching these girls sucking on their toes and even wrote it in one of his shows here is the clip from one of his shows where he had one of the actress Ariana Grande sucking on her own toes weird.
giphy.gif

jijoj-jpg.47136

Facebook-The-weak-should-fear-the-strong-b31c4c.png

tumblr_m45nrjUeAX1r1fq04o1_500.jpg

Jennette-McCurdy-Facebook-photos-4.jpg

1400935170132.jpg

latest

MFkGtjs8oRZQg9_pYdmL1U5MYmoAtCj7eKq9-4nqau-24iyUvpD8IMjKvdc8Q6GgemjyERKhWMnYldmt_NvKRz5tW3OSgRAot8sIflwaU-7gowcOWtWba1NhxHfLsWxg0hYXc7xT

1401298544675.jpg

hes the one i heard the most rumors about over the years

weinstein probably 2nd

lots of his shows have some pretty weird stuff regarding the stars hes always taking photos with, holding them and shit
giphy.webp
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Holy shit. That mother fucker should be in jail.

I always hate when someone says a person looks like a pedo. There is no pedo look. They come in all shapes and sizes, just like serial killers.

But yeah, he looks like a pedo.

They enjoyed it (photo evidence)

I always hate when someone says a person looks like a pedo. There is no pedo look. They come in all shapes and sizes, just like serial killers.

But yeah, he looks like a pedo.
lol its strange

Male Pedos tend to look creepy like Dan, and Female Pedos tend to be the opposite they look hot like those hot white school teachers sleeping with teen boys.

I'm not here to convince you. If you watch some videos of him(which I didn't until seeing this thread) and think he seems normal, so be it.

Normal? No.

But what makes a Peter Pan type? That's what I'm asking.

He won't face reprimand until a number of the actresses he worked with, step up and out him. But he has such power and influence in the industry, especially in children's entertainment, no-one would dare try.

This is what I don't get.

Sure he's been successful and is talented.

But ultimately doesn't he have a boss like everyone else? Surely someone can do his job just as well, hence is dispensable and they can nail his fat ass.

Unless even the execs and owners are fucking pedos too??????

Didnt the Usual Suspect/ Xmen Director rape a boy?

"An Open Secret, a documentary about the sexual abuse of teenage boys at the hands of Hollywood big-wigs, generated plenty of publicity a few years ago, but no suitable offers for digital distribution.

Now, with new sexual allegations against Harvey Weinstein and others in the movie and TV industry coming practically daily, the producer of An Open Secret has posted his film online for the first time, free for the next nine days.

DEN [which much of the documentary focuses on] was a producer of five-minute videos for web consumption, but it's best remembered today for hosting wild parties with drugs, alcohol and underage boys at the former residence of founder, Marc Collins-Rector, now a registered sex offender.

Singer, who was alleged to be at some of the parties, was sued — along with former Disney executive David Neuman, TV executive Garth Ancier and producer Gary Goddard — by Michael Egan III, who alleged they abused him.

Egan, a frequent attendee at the DEN parties, later dropped the lawsuit against the four Hollywood men and was admonished by a judge for lying in court. Egan's attorneys later wrote apology letters to Neuman and Ancier acknowledging the allegations against them were false and paid them a settlement of at least $1 million.

Some in Hollywood used the episode to tarnish the validity of An Open Secret, but Hoffman said that everything Egan says in the movie, directed by Amy Berg and recut before put on Vimeo, is also said by others."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...pen-secret-released-online-first-time-1048706

will this guy Dan Schneider be the next powerful Hollywood man to get exposed?

He is the the creator of many of these Nickelodeon shows and has a weird foot fetish he likes watching these girls sucking on their toes and even wrote it in one of his shows here is the clip from one of his shows where he had one of the actress Ariana Grande sucking on her own toes weird.
giphy.gif

jijoj-jpg.47136

Facebook-The-weak-should-fear-the-strong-b31c4c.png

tumblr_m45nrjUeAX1r1fq04o1_500.jpg

Jennette-McCurdy-Facebook-photos-4.jpg

1400935170132.jpg

latest

MFkGtjs8oRZQg9_pYdmL1U5MYmoAtCj7eKq9-4nqau-24iyUvpD8IMjKvdc8Q6GgemjyERKhWMnYldmt_NvKRz5tW3OSgRAot8sIflwaU-7gowcOWtWba1NhxHfLsWxg0hYXc7xT

1401298544675.jpg
I don't know anything about this fella,but he seems very creepy.

With that being said,if you were around the same age as these girls,say around 14/15 and fapped over them when these shows were shown,and then 10 years later you happened to come across an old episode you rubbed one out to,and decided to have a shuffle for old times sake,would you consider that pedo territory,being as you are the only one to have aged?

What do you say Sherdog?

With that being said,if you were around the same age as these girls,say around 14/15 and fapped over them when these shows were shown,and then 10 years later you happened to come across an old episode you rubbed one out to,and decided to have a shuffle for old times sake,would you consider that pedo territory,being as you are the only one to have aged?

What do you say Sherdog?

I asked my legal team about this once and yes, it's pedo territory

hes the one i heard the most rumors about over the years

weinstein probably 2nd

lots of his shows have some pretty weird stuff regarding the stars hes always taking photos with, holding them and shit
giphy.webp
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

What's really weird to me is that these young chicks seem like they're into it too (based off the photos/gifs and clips I've seen). Maybe this dude seeks out and hires female pervs

Dude just looks creepy as hell imo

What do you say Sherdog?
Definitely pedo behavior. It's one thing to do it as a teen, but usually most people grow up and don't find children attractive anymore.

What do you say Sherdog?

You fucking FREAK.

Definitely pedo behavior. It's one thing to do it as a teen, but usually most people grow up and don't find children attractive anymore.
<mma4>

wouldn't disagree,just curious to what others thought,i actually had Britney Spears in mind,in that red PVC suit,she was 18 then,iirc,so no need to call the cops on me.
<{ByeHomer}>

Back