Will Dan Schneider creator of kids shows be the next powerful Hollywood guy exposed?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
will this guy Dan Schneider be the next powerful Hollywood man to get exposed?

He is the the creator of many of these Nickelodeon shows and has a weird foot fetish he likes watching these girls sucking on their toes and even wrote it in one of his shows here is the clip from one of his shows where he had one of the actress Ariana Grande sucking on her own toes weird.
giphy.gif

jijoj-jpg.47136

Facebook-The-weak-should-fear-the-strong-b31c4c.png

tumblr_m45nrjUeAX1r1fq04o1_500.jpg

Jennette-McCurdy-Facebook-photos-4.jpg

1400935170132.jpg

latest

MFkGtjs8oRZQg9_pYdmL1U5MYmoAtCj7eKq9-4nqau-24iyUvpD8IMjKvdc8Q6GgemjyERKhWMnYldmt_NvKRz5tW3OSgRAot8sIflwaU-7gowcOWtWba1NhxHfLsWxg0hYXc7xT

1401298544675.jpg

I fail to see the issue here?

Just let him bang bro.

hes the one i heard the most rumors about over the years

weinstein probably 2nd

lots of his shows have some pretty weird stuff regarding the stars hes always taking photos with, holding them and shit
giphy.webp
giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt the Usual Suspect/ Xmen Director rape a boy?

this man give bad name to us men who like feet.

idris elba
orlando bloom
enrique iglesias

and of course the one and only Vitor Beflort. Not all men who dig the leg and feet are weirdos most us is not

0079_thket.gif

bestiavitorrrr.jpg

Last edited:

weinstein probably 2nd

lots of his shows have some pretty weird stuff regarding the stars hes always taking photos with, holding them and shit
giphy.webp

this dude more creepy. Seems Weinstein guy just go for non-teenage women.

That dude's creepy as fuck. Being around all those little girls, watching them grow up and sprout into womanhood, looking all fine as they approach 18+, is all just creepy in amongst itself as a man, but he looks the part of someone who is completely up to no good with the girls.

It's amazing how many hotties that Nickolodeon turns out though. Damn, that even sounded creepy....

Didnt the Usual Suspect/ Xmen Director rape a boy?

He's been outed for being a creep and doing casting couch for homos before. Milo called him out before claiming to have attended one of his fudge packing parties.

Dude is a high ranking member of the gaystapo

He's definitely a perv look at his hair and double chin. It's pretty obvious.

he was already exposed.

he just needs to be prosecuted the feds or what ever task force that handles that needs get evidence to bring charges.

there's a whole thread on this on r/conspiracy

he's made several feet themed episodes. another forum brought this up years ago.

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=847101

I heard the rumor he impregnated jamie lyn spears the kid sister of britney, she got knocked up at 14 and never really acted again like she went in hiding for a while, she was one of the rising stars for a year or so and got knocked up and dissappeared.

Schneider was an executive producer and a writer for Kenan & Kel

Please tell me he didn't bang Kel

next? iffy

someday? unless he dies young and unexpectedly, it seems almost certain

he was already exposed.

he just needs to be prosecuted the feds or what ever task force that handles that needs get evidence to bring charges.

maybe because rheir parents allowed it and they dont want their parents to get into trouble. Remember that boy who mj apparently molested? The parents basically allowed their son to sleep in his bed.

This thread is seriously lacking pics of Victoria Justice's feet. Those are top notch. I'm disappointed TS.

weinstein probably 2nd

giphy.webp

giphy.gif
I miss the redheaded quirky Grande. :(

Back