will a paki fighter ever make it into the ufc?

An inspired & heartwarming thread title, surely. But carry on with your attention-whoring & baiting. New Jersey you say? I am shocked, I tell you.
wtf? lmao are you saying i'm looking for attention?

wtf? lmao are you saying i'm looking for attention?

I am.

And I'll take it a step further: you're a white dude from Jersey doing a name-play on Hanzi/Imran Khan from the Stern show & that nut's "Paki" diatribes.

Far off?

yeah but i'm paki i can say it.
if you walk up to someone and keep calling them a paki, in most civilised nations you can be arrested

in this day and age, even calling someone that repeatedly on twitter can get you a visit from the authorities. doesn't matter what you call yourself, you're not supposed to be calling other people stuff like that.

I am.

And I'll take it a step further: you're a white dude from Jersey doing a name-play on Hanzi/Imran Khan from the Stern show & that nut's "Paki" diatribes.

Far off?

lmao, you think i'm white, dude i'm paki, if you look at one of the threads in the stand up technique forum, you'll see a video of me fighting, and i have brown skin

edit: iron khan was my nickname in high school.

well he did work on his grappling after his last fight in one fc, this guy is good, the afghans on youtube are so racist towards us paki's like seriously, waqar umar, is the only paki to ever beat an afghan, i hope he has great success, he will be a top fighter one day, because he had a realization about his career that he shouldn't have focused on his striking and should've focused a little more on his grappling, and i think he trained grappling in another country or something because you can't learn the grappling that he had in pakistan.

edit: i forgot to mention that i don't think that umar will 100% win, but if he does i'll be proud to call myself a pakistani. although pakistani's mostly have more success in muay thai than mma, they are starting to make a comeback in mma.
Yea man. I'll look forward to his next fight in one fc. I understand that your paki and u like to root for your fellow Pakistanis. I'm Asian and I always root for my fellows Asians when Asians fights in ufc. Win or lose, let's see if umar can make it a good fight for us all.

Yea man. I'll look forward to his next fight in one fc. I understand that your paki and u like to root for your fellow Pakistanis. I'm Asian and I always root for my fellows Asians when Asians fights in ufc. Win or lose, let's see if umar can make it a good fight for us all.

i really hope he wins, if he wins this it would mean a lot to me and everyone in the middle east, and i know once the afghans see paki lose in mma, they shit talk to other paki's. amir khan is the only paki to beat americans. and he was a big inspiration their are pakistani's who have beaten americans in muay thai but their not that popular.

i really hope he wins, if he wins this it would mean a lot to me and everyone in the middle east, and i know once the afghans see paki lose in mma, they shit talk to other paki's. amir khan is the only paki to beat americans. and he was a big inspiration their are pakistani's who have beaten americans in muay thai but their not that popular.
Yea man I understand. A lot people talk shit also when Asians lose in ufc lol. But when Asians wins, they stay quiet.

Yea man I understand. A lot people talk shit also when Asians lose in ufc lol. But when Asians wins, they stay quiet.
so mostly we are talking shit :) not much quiet time

That's my point. You're of Pakistani origin so you're not going to get offended in that situation. In the UK the term is now used to describe skin colour, not nationality. People of Indian/Bangladeshi descent tend to react differently to being called a paki. It's all stupid, I know. It's just a word. It's just gotten out of hand here.

probly because they arent paki, they are indian....

Wow, I never expect this thread and its title to last five days.

Anyway, I don't know much about "paki fighters" but they are bound to at least fare better than "monkey fighters."

Wow, I never expect this thread and its title to last five days.

Anyway, I don't know much about "paki fighters" but they are bound to at least fare better than "monkey fighters."

Bloodsport references always raise the value of a thread :cool:

hxFQN.gif

ps: I bookmarked this gif as "paki spectator IN" years ago :D

Bloodsport references always raise the value of a thread :cool:

hxFQN.gif

ps: I bookmarked this gif as "paki spectator IN" years ago :D
Hahahaha that looking his face.

Offensive part though is all those shirt and flags read Bangladesh!!

Hahahaha that looking his face.

Offensive part though is all those shirt and flags read Bangladesh!!
I know, and I was defending against the casual discrimination only to realise I'm just as bad

or worse even :D

I did grow up in Blackburn, England, and pakis is what "we" called any darker skinned asian that lived there, but having known about the racist abuse my mum got from those communities, I realised at an early age how silly it all is.

also getting mugged only by white people really rammed it home. All cultures have shitty people.

Umar just fought the Malaysian guy couple hours ago. And this is the result.

Umar just fought the Malaysian guy couple hours ago. And this is the result.

that was just bull shit, umar wasn't even hurt, he was doing good but he kept on clinging on to that leg lock, and those armbar attempts were so obvious. but the referee decision is final, what would you expect from a pakistani who trains in pakistan.

that was just bull shit, umar wasn't even hurt, he was doing good but he kept on clinging on to that leg lock, and those armbar attempts were so obvious. but the referee decision is final, what would you expect from a pakistani who trains in pakistan.
He was doing good on the ground and avoiding punches while he was on the ground. But when he Malaysian got him really good, he was done. As u can see, umar actually tap'd out from the punches.

He's 0-4 or 0-5 in one fc now. I don't think he has the skills yet to fight in one fc unless he fights Egyptians or Indians. Egyptians r like 0-15 in one fc.

He's 0-4 or 0-5 in one fc now. I don't think he has the skills yet to fight in one fc unless he fights Egyptians or Indians. Egyptians r like 0-15 in one fc.
Yeah... Egypt needs to develop a lot into mma...

Back