will a paki fighter ever make it into the ufc?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
right now the only good race of fighters in the middle east are afghans and iraq's, i'm paki, and the only way i see paki fighters making it into the ufc is if they train in places like europe or america maybe even in brazil. i'm not racist or anything so any champion i see in the ufc i want to train with them, so i want to travel to other countries like brazil or russia. the fighters in pakistan aren't that good because they don't have high level strikers or grapplers in pakistan. so i believe that if a pakistani trains in america or any country where their are high level strikers then they can make it into the ufc. the only good fighters that would make it into ufc would be amir khan and probably his bro.

the only way i see paki fighters making it into the ufc is if they train in places like europe or america maybe even in brazil

To be fair, this applies to almost every fighter who doesn't live in Brazil, Estern Europe or America
Maybe Canada is the exception, but other tan them, fighters really need to go where the top gyms are

To be fair, this applies to almost every fighter who doesn't live in Brazil, Estern Europe or America
Maybe Canada is the exception, but other tan them, fighters really need to go where the top gyms are
theirs only 2 middle eastern fighters in the ufc but one of them was born in afghanistan but moved to the netherlands, and the other trains in chicago, i don't know if belal muhammed is going to fight again i haven't heard anything since he lost.

Not now.
Every paki fighter ive saw fighting (mostly in ONE FC) got beated up.
By that, what has already been said at this thread reflects here. They need better camping and more testing in minor events before they could get into the Big leagues...

Not now.
Every paki fighter ive saw fighting (mostly in ONE FC) got beated up.
By that, what has already been said at this thread reflects here. They need better camping and more testing in minor events before they could get into the Big leagues...

well i'm pretty sure i'm the only paki in america whose training. although what makes me different is that i have the mentality that i want to be a complete fighter and be good in all areas of the game, and i'm pretty sure paki's from pakistan, don't have that mentality because they look like they can't handle anybody on the ground, and they feel mma is just a sport for brawlers.

Isn't paki racist like calling japense people japs?
Anyway they won't have any great fighters unless mma/boxing/wrestling/judo is a top sport there.

Isn't paki racist like calling japense people japs?
Anyway they won't have any great fighters unless mma/boxing/wrestling/judo is a top sport there.

It gradually became a racist term in the UK. Mainly because it became a general term for people from that general area. People from Pakistan call themselves Pakis like the British call themselves Brits, but people from India and Bangladesh generally find the term offensive. It's now considered very much a racist term over here.

It gradually became a racist term in the UK. Mainly because it became a general term for people from that general area. People from Pakistan call themselves Pakis like the British call themselves Brits, but people from India and Bangladesh generally find the term offensive. It's now considered very much a racist term over here.

really my cousins a british pakistani, and he calls himself a paki a lot. and hes from the uk.

really my cousins a british pakistani, and he calls himself a paki a lot. and hes from the uk.

It's probably used commonly among Pakistanis in the UK. It's just that if a white person calls you a Paki in the UK they're racially abusing you, and they probably look something like this:

691444.jpg

If I walked into a corner shop and called the clerk a paki, they wouldn't serve me at the very least. It's a simple abbreviation that has been coined by ignorant racists.

It's probably used commonly among Pakistanis in the UK. It's just that if a white person calls you a Paki in the UK they're racially abusing you, and they probably look something like this:

691444.jpg

If I walked into a corner shop and called the clerk a paki, they wouldn't serve me at the very least. It's a simple abbreviation that has been coined by ignorant racists.

i wouldn't get offended if a white person called me a paki, its not like their trying to be racist, their was one girl in high school that got people into trouble so when she came up the stairs i'm like "oh god!" and she said "shut up you stupid paki" and i'm like "i don't care if you call me a paki" then she tried to spit on me. she was a bitch. i honestly do not get offended if anybody calls me a paki.

i wouldn't get offended if a white person called me a paki, its not like their trying to be racist, their was one girl in high school that got people into trouble so when she came up the stairs i'm like "oh god!" and she said "shut up you stupid paki" and i'm like "i don't care if you call me a paki" then she tried to spit on me. she was a bitch. i honestly do not get offended if anybody calls me a paki.

That's my point. You're of Pakistani origin so you're not going to get offended in that situation. In the UK the term is now used to describe skin colour, not nationality. People of Indian/Bangladeshi descent tend to react differently to being called a paki. It's all stupid, I know. It's just a word. It's just gotten out of hand here.

I thought I would've seen more Punjabi/Sikh guys doing MMA as some of them are pretty large guys and known for their toughness and discipline.

If your Asian in the UK and someone calls you a Paki and they are racially abusing you. Whether you are from Pakistan or not. Some Pakistani friends of mine call each other that much like black guys may refer to each other as the N word

SHOAIB YUSAF - IMMAF Gold winner in Vegas a few months back is making his Pro Debut on ACB Glasgow - I'm told he is a super talent.

SHOAIB YUSAF - IMMAF Gold winner in Vegas a few months back is making his Pro Debut on ACB Glasgow - I'm told he is a super talent.

this guy is like the other paki's good on his feet in striking bad on the ground, he's not going to make it into the ufc or anything. and i'm pretty sure he doesn't train that much grappling. i'm going to go into some amatuer muay thai fights, amatuer boxing, and go into some grappling tournaments before going into mma. not sure how long that will take but it will take a while like 2-3 years and maybe i can be a better paki fighter then this yusaf guy.

i just wanted to show you guys this video, a lot of aghans basically bully the pakistani's on youtube, and look what happened a pakistani actually worked on his ground game and won, you see when pak mma was made it was like ufc 1 they would start from a primitive fight, where they would brawl, and the afghans had good wrestling, now after nearly 10 years they are starting to incorporate wrestling and bjj in their, so i think now the paki' can make it into the ufc if they make their ground game better and make their strikinf game better also, the guy umer, he choked out the afghan, so now they are going to start beating the afghans at their own game.

right now the only good race of fighters in the middle east are afghans and iraq's, i'm paki, and the only way i see paki fighters making it into the ufc is if they train in places like europe or america maybe even in brazil. i'm not racist or anything so any champion i see in the ufc i want to train with them, so i want to travel to other countries like brazil or russia. the fighters in pakistan aren't that good because they don't have high level strikers or grapplers in pakistan. so i believe that if a pakistani trains in america or any country where their are high level strikers then they can make it into the ufc. the only good fighters that would make it into ufc would be amir khan and probably his bro.

paki?

is this like how its ok for black people to call each other :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z

Back