Wilder vs Provetkin on May 21

fc14026601a7c4c97c14e46ea8cde01b.gif

But you misunderstand me, sir. We are not fond of vampires. I have heard that the feeling is mutual.

Careful now Mr Wolf, I'm no vampire this is all silly talk I'm an agent of pugilism i love the art form of the fist. Let's keep it civil and utter the beauty of controlled violence that this world provides us...

smile.gif

But, my dear Count, the nuances of your visage belie your words.

settle down now...

WBC is allowing Wilder another defense since Povetkin was popped.

Wheres the guys who blamed Wilder at now? He was who called it off right?

He's a pussy imo.

He PAID the WBC to allow him to fight some Bum instead of making him fight the of the Cheater.

is ehat they say.

Any word on who Wilder might fight? On short notice like this, it'll be someone relatively soft (as it should).

I can't believe Povetkin. The guy had everything stacked in his favor with the fight in Russia. I doubt if he'll ever have that opportunity again. If I was Wilder, I'd be pretty adamant about Povetkin coming to the USA if they are ever matched again.

Any word on who Wilder might fight? On short notice like this, it'll be someone relatively soft (as it should).

I can't believe Povetkin. The guy had everything stacked in his favor with the fight in Russia. I doubt if he'll ever have that opportunity again. If I was Wilder, I'd be pretty adamant about Povetkin coming to the USA if they are ever matched again.

I don't think it will be a short notice fight. The WBC said he can fight whoever he wants in a reasonable time frame. So I would assume he can arrange a fight and have a camp for himself allowing his opponent the same before the fight. They said maybe end of summer so 3 or 4 months should be enough to fight anyone he wants to fight. Which is fair. No reason to rush I don't think.

He won't fight anyone near as good as Povetkin

And thats not his fault is it?
Nope but its still disappointing. Was really excited for that fight and thought Wilder had balls for signing up for it. Shame

Thats been dropped on a few reports.

Ya it is. Wasnt sure if you were one of the folks blaming Wilder.
Not for this fiasco.... I do blame him for being 36 fighta deep in his career without having really fought anyone though.

Deontay vs Arreola is rumored.

Hopefully its on PBC and not Showtime

Back