Wilder vs Provetkin on May 21

Is that where you used to post at?

Definitely not. I just said that I agree with the guy who said it was a junk forum. I can't find any boxing forum that I think is any good (except for my own of course). At first when I came here I thought this place was good but I guess it's just like the others. When I first came here, though, I accidentally was on the MMA side. Maybe the MMA side is better (no offense). It is the primary focus of this place isn't it? What does Sherdog mean anyway?

Definitely not. I just said that I agree with the guy who said it was a junk forum. I can't find any boxing forum that I think is any good (except for my own of course). At first when I came here I thought this place was good but I guess it's just like the others. When I first came here, though, I accidentally was on the MMA side. Maybe the MMA side is better (no offense). It is the primary focus of this place isn't it? What does Sherdog mean anyway?
No idea. Doesn't matter to me. You suddenly went full on agression and I don't understand why?

Disregard the "i don't know". The writing is screwed up there. I didn't write it don't blame me. Some formatting problem I think. U can't cut and paste from that place either.

Hard evidence? What do u want a written confession signed in triplicate and notarized? You got *evidence* - the fact that he never went to Russia, all the mock hysteria in the controlled USSA media, that Las Vegas drug shyster with all her mob connections, his background namely who he fights, and his quick plans to fight Arreola of all people...

Wilder did in fact cross the pond. This is well documented. To say he didnt go is just wrong, and stupid.

That same site just said GGG vs Zurdo will happen next Cinco de Mayo

anyway Im still with Big Dan's opinion. A sample and B sample tested positive AFTER prior tests showed negative.

And? The amount found was below the allowable limit.

Last time I checked, VADA were the experts here, not the WBC.

And? The amount found was below the allowable limit.

Last time I checked, VADA were the experts here, not the WBC.
The fight was sanctioned by the WBC for their title.

The fight was sanctioned by the WBC for their title.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

The WBC postponed the fight when they didn't need to, VADA set an allowable limit and what they detected was minuscule and way below. The limit is pointless if fights are going to get called off regardless.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

The WBC postponed the fight when they didn't need to, VADA set an allowable limit and what they detected was minuscule and way below. The limit is pointless if fights are going to get called off regardless.
I'm pretty sure the WBC has a 0 tolerance rule for their screening. To be fair, I'm not 100% certain of that one.

Last edited:
You've done it several times. Tone it down.

Where did I go "full on aggression"?

tumblr_lebx6aRiGd1qzm3keo1_500.gif

I know I'm slow on the uptake--& this fucking circus takes some following--but can anyone point me to an actual reputable news article* confirming Povetkin was clean?

All I can see are regurgitated press releases from Ryabinsky...

*: With the obvious caveat that 99.99% of the "boxing journalism" that provides a pretext for forum-dwellers go at each other like starving dogs/act like they're the fistic equivalent of the Delphic fuckin' Oracle are regurgitated churnalism press releases that don't even bother to hide their PR spin.

Ha ha this guy and his subtly nuanced facial expressions!

But you call that "full on agression"...from a werewolf?

Knock off all this drug testing crap. It's become politicized and it's being used to wreck what little is still left in boxing that hasn't already been wrecked. So Las Vegas mafia doctor Irene Goodman says she found a microscopic trace amount of something that resembles something sold freely over the counter in USSA health food stores...and then they claimed that Australian Browne was "dirty" too...meanwhile ignoring blatantly obvious long and short round timing in Chechnya...so why not have a Moscow or Grozny drug testing outfit test Wilder and see what they can find?

Last edited:
Good delete you can lol.

I know I'm slow on the uptake--& this fucking circus takes some following--but can anyone point me to an actual reputable news article* confirming Povetkin was clean?

All I can see are regurgitated press releases from Ryabinsky...

*: With the obvious caveat that 99.99% of the "boxing journalism" that provides a pretext for forum-dwellers go at each other like starving dogs/act like they're the fistic equivalent of the Delphic fuckin' Oracle are regurgitated churnalism press releases that don't even bother to hide their PR spin.
WBC needs to stop being so hush hush on this whole situation. Its pretty irritating. Say he was clean or say he was dirty and lets move on with some fights.

Good delete you can lol.

"Good delete you can lol". That doesn't even make sense...and u r an annoying little mosquito that follows me around here. 31,546 posts. As usual on these boxing forums the more posts they have the dumber they are.

"Good delete you can lol". That doesn't even make sense...and u r an annoying little mosquito that follows me around here. 31,546 posts. As usual on these boxing forums the more posts they have the dumber they are.
Says the guy who was asking for proof of Wilders clean tests? Thats rich.

Yeah @PUO3. You have 31,000 + posts. You don't know shit.

Back