Wilder vs Provetkin on May 21

Well well well...

They admitted the test was wrong and it's been declared the fight is back on!!!!!

Yes, this has gotten me excited Mr Barman. How happy are you?

Wow punching holes through walls now brb.

Wow punching holes through walls now brb.

If you are still angry can you take a picture of your neck? I love very angry people, they have bulging veins on the foreheads, neck, forearms. It's like seeing a map to your favorite destination.

I see you resist the black flesh, it's only a matter of time before it begins to slide.

Creatine uses the same pathways in your atp to give you the energy it needs. Creatine monohydrate is the only one im talking about because its the oldest and most studied form one can supplement with. Just have to make things clesr for folks who dont know anything about it. Im not sure how much meldonium is studied for, im unsure if it stacks synergistically with other anabolics. There are plenty of anti oxidants that are better anti aging agents then creatine. As a matter of fact my favorite anti agent fluid is inside of you...

giphy.gif
Nope ,creatine prolongs cells far longer by protective the dna of the cell structure No form of anti agent known doeas that beyond what is behind closed doors.

I was really looking forward to this fight.

Nope ,creatine prolongs cells far longer by protective the dna of the cell structure No form of anti agent known doeas that beyond what is behind closed doors.

where is the study that suggests it prolongs the cell structure let alone slows down the thinning of the telomeres? Is it more effective then vitamin D in comparison? Can you prove that is just as effective?

Personally i think it's negligible anyways whether you can prove your statement to me or not on effects of aging, while about 1 in 10 people makes it to age 90 only 1 in 10,000 people makes it to 100 then after that only 1 in 10 million to 110. Optimal nutrition is not going to go very far towards beating those kinds of odds. The most It'll do is double or triple, etc, someone's chances of reaching a particular age. So with optimal nutrition your chances of living to 100 go from 1 in 10,000 to maybe 5 in 10,000 or 1 in 2000. It's still little better than a snowballs chance in hell for most people.

I haven't tasted such a human being yet....I came close. Perhaps one day I'll find them.

where is the study that suggests it prolongs the cell structure let alone slows down the thinning of the telomeres? Is it more effective then vitamin D in comparison? Can you prove that is just as effective?

Personally i think it's negligible anyways whether you can prove your statement to me or not on effects of aging, while about 1 in 10 people makes it to age 90 only 1 in 10,000 people makes it to 100 then after that only 1 in 10 million to 110. Optimal nutrition is not going to go very far towards beating those kinds of odds. The most It'll do is double or triple, etc, someone's chances of reaching a particular age. So with optimal nutrition your chances of living to 100 go from 1 in 10,000 to maybe 5 in 10,000 or 1 in 2000. It's still little better than a snowballs chance in hell for most people.

I haven't tasted such a human being yet....I came close. Perhaps one day I'll find them.
Its not about living longer as it is being more effective in your twilight years!Why do you think athletes are all of a sudden lasting longer since the creation surgance starting in the late 90's? Coincidance?? hmmmm The closest human who would may have tasted another that was close relation thi had a direct link to was Charles Manson who used to write to my grand mother because my Uncle shared the same cell with him at a point ,though i dont believe he was a cannibal i could see him going that route given the opportunity .?

Its not about living longer as it is being more effective in your twilight years!Why do you think athletes are all of a sudden lasting longer since the creation surgance starting in the late 90's? Coincidance?? hmmmm The closest human who would may have tasted another that was close relation thi had a direct link to was Charles Manson who used to write to my grand mother because my Uncle shared the same cell with him at a point ,though i dont believe he was a cannibal i could see him going that route given the opportunity .?

I wouldn't attribute athletic improvement to mere nutrition only over the past decades, your holistic thinking needs to be enhanced further. I like you Mr Termite, you may taste nice. I have yet to decide.

Russia should make boxing real and pull out of all the western alphabet things - start something new with China - and let them keep their phony cartoon champions in the USSA and USSK, the Briggs and Hayes and Wilders, and Doctor Goodman and her Las Vegas NeVADA drug testing kit.

Actually with all the stuff about how great doctors and modern medicine is, a 40 year old American at the time of the American revolution in 1776 had about the same number of years to look forward to living as he would today. The increase in the average lifespan is only caused by the great reduction in infant mortality.

Actually with all the stuff about how great doctors and modern medicine is, a 40 year old American at the time of the American revolution in 1776 had about the same number of years to look forward to living as he would today. The increase in the average lifespan is only caused by the great reduction in infant mortality.

correct, Mr Wolf.

I've got nothing against you personally, sir, but you know as well as I do what this will have to come to.

I've got nothing against you personally, sir, but you know as well as I do what this will have to come to.

you speak nonsense Mr Wolf, nothing to fear just simply relax and indulge in your enormous palate. Nobody will come for you here.

you speak nonsense Mr Wolf, nothing to fear just simply relax and indulge in your enormous palate. Nobody will come for you here.

fc14026601a7c4c97c14e46ea8cde01b.gif

But you misunderstand me, sir. We are not fond of vampires. I have heard that the feeling is mutual.

Back