Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

Being tall and lanky should be a godsend to a stocky wrestler like DC.

It's hilarious that people shit on Jones for his fight against OSP, as though DC didn't look like "crap" in his fight against Silva when they were also going to fight. DC gassed out in a 3 round fight where he was in control the whole time against a 2 day notice post-surgery old MW lol

Dc took it easy on silva. He was mucking around. It was clear to see. Jones wasnt playing with osp.
I dont know if dc can beat a clean jones but it would definitely go the distance. They are very close in terms of skill, talent and mentality.

Have you every been at a extreme high level or cream of the crop in anything remotely competitive? When you are one of the best as something you always want to challenge the best, especially against the guy that beat you. I would want to keep fighting him too if I were DC. It's unfortuante that a sport like MMA cannot have the frequency of competition like other 1 vs 1 sports such as Tennis. If only Senzu beans were real!

There's no question in my mind who the better fighter is. But, for a lot of ppl the PED things is a question mark.

Jesus fucking Christ. How hard is this to understand?

Now listen; it's not difficult...DC is a competitor. He loves competition and there's nothing that a competitor like him wants more than to be the best. Throughout his career in MMA, he pretty much has been the best. BUT, there's one guy out there who has put a blemish on his record and for a guy like DC, that haunts him and is always going to haunt him...

Now, add in the PED accusations and the questions that he must face daily; "Did he cheat?" "Would I have been good enough to beat him if he DID in fact cheat?" "What did I do wrong in the first fight, the second fight?" "Can I figure all of this shit out and actually beat him?"

You see where this is headed? It's NOT hard to understand at all...The losses to Jones are like poison to DC and he as an insatiable hunger to cleanse that poison from his body and soul....

And I'm actually a Jones fan (I like DC too) and I don't necessarily believe that Jones was "juiced to the gills and cheating" (as some of you like to say) for his whole career or either of the DC fights.

Personally, I would love to see a 3rd fight between these two. A comeback for Jon and a retirement fight for Cormier...A lot to prove and a lot to lose for both guys!

You're about as intelligent as the other retarded dweeb I'm currently trolling. You can certainly join in though.

I understand you live on the forums, and probably suck a lot of wang, but in what world does doing steroids equate to being afraid? Jones has likely done steroids his entire career, you think he was afraid of every opponent he's ever faced? You see how flawed your logic is dweeby?

I like the passion and the ad hominem attacks.

If he wasn’t afraid, he wouldn’t have cheated.

If he was that confident he was going to win, he wouldn’t have cheated.

It’s really quite simple.

I still like the passion, though misplaced.

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg
How about instead, we all just agree that Jon Jones is a cheater who cheated in order to win?

That's the most important fact we know of, and it has the biggest implications.

DC has lost twice

Mentally he is 0-2..

He fought clean both times and wants a third fight.

Jones was so afraid he was going to lose, he cheated.

You don’t cheat to beat someone you’ve mentally beaten.

Dc is 2 -0 in the mental department.

Not only did jones cheat, he got hot microphoned and attacked dc.

Jones is the epitome of gotten to.

Claiming you don't understand just makes you look like an idiot.

Jones never failed a drug test during his entire championship run. I know the bozos around here act like he was the only one using whatever and the whole world was clean. That’s hilariously incorrect.
Who gives a fuck if anybody else has falied? Grasping at straws now?

He fought clean both times and wants a third fight.

Jones was so afraid he was going to lose, he cheated.

You don’t cheat to beat someone you’ve mentally beaten.

Dc is 2 -0 in the mental department.

Not only did jones cheat, he got hot microphoned and attacked dc.

Jones is the epitome of gotten to.

Jones is gotten to?? He lives in DC's head.. He toys with his emotions..

If they fight again feel free to lose as much money as you want on the fight.

Jones is gotten to?? He lives in DC's head.. He toys with his emotions..

If they fight again feel free to lose as much money as you want on the fight.

Find me a betting site that will return the money if jones wins and pisses hot, again, I’d happily bet on dc, though I think the real action on the betting line would be whether jones was roiding again.

He knows he can’t beat dc without “help”. He is so certain of it that he gambled years of his career on it.

Find me a betting site that will return the money if jones wins and pisses hot, again, I’d happily bet on dc, though I think the real action on the betting line would be whether jones was roiding again.

He knows he can’t beat dc without “help”. He is so certain of it that he gambled years of his career on it.

Jones is a fuck up. But he would beat Daniel on the street, in an elevator, in his own home. He will always kick his ass. He has proven this. There are fans out there that don’t like Jones and like to basically live in delusions about is fighting ability and whatever chemical impact this may have had. Most of it is bullshit. It really is. Finding a tiny trace of something in his system when they found nothing for one year and nothing in his entire camp is Hardly conclusive proof of anything about whatever impact it had during the fight.

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg
We will never know because Jones fought him coked up on roids both times.

Jones can't fight without steroids so no, we can't all agree he's the superior fighter. Also, winning 2 fights doesn't always make you "the superior fighter". Ask Hallman and Hughes. Also, even if he was superior for 2 nights it doesn't mean he'll always be "the superior fighter" since fighters have been known to improve or change their game.

I agree. But its irrelevant. Federer proved he was a better tennis player than almost everyone else; guys who he beat ten times in a row still wanted to play him again. That's how high level athletes think. Anyone who gives up after losing a couple of times to someone is never going to be a high level competitor.
giphy.gif

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

DC should have an opportunity to fight a "clean" Jones for the 3rd time.

Jones is a fuck up. But he would beat Daniel on the street, in an elevator, in his own home. He will always kick his ass. He has proven this. There are fans out there that don’t like Jones and like to basically live in delusions about is fighting ability and whatever chemical impact this may have had. Most of it is bullshit. It really is. Finding a tiny trace of something in his system when they found nothing for one year and nothing in his entire camp is Hardly conclusive proof of anything about whatever impact it had during the fight.

Depends. Does jones get to cheat in the elevator, the street, or in his own home?

Back