Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

At what? Jones has outstruck him, outgrappled him, outcardiod him, outwilled him, and is 3-0 over him.

Literally what basis is there to say that DC is better than Jones?
Only because he's 5" taller and has a 10" reach advantage. If DC were the same size he'd win. DC is a better fighter.

Jones won... fact.
Actually the last fight was a no contest for PEDs, the fight that was scheduled before said no contest Jones wasn't able to show up either because of PED's.

He's a juicer and a cheats a cheat. He can't win without juicing.

Only because he's 5" taller and has a 10" reach advantage and 10 years younger and on steroids. If DC were the same size he'd win. DC is a better fighter.

Amended this for you. Dude is pathetic and a pussy, even on steroids he wouldn't go up to HW and fight someone his size. Even worse he wouldn't fight someone clean where he's 5" taller, has a 10" reach advantage and 10 years younger.

I agree in retrospect he was using during his title run. That is something I was in denial over that I now admit. However he was taking on a lot of guys there are also taking performance enhancers. So that’s more of a level playing field.

Except dc wasnt taking peds. Atleast not During his mma career. Jones did. 3 times he has been caught. Enough said. Jones in osp fight loses.

Last edited:
Oh yeah why would he want a clean rematch with even playfield against the recidivist roidhead who cheated in both their fights... Keywords: roidhead, cheat
He wants the rematch because the first fight was in an even playing field. 39 yo D.C. uses gear. If D.C. Was clean then he wouldn't want to step back in the octagon with a fighter who beat him on gear, no matter how competitive he claims to be.

Except dc doesnt taking peds. Atleast not During his mma career. Jones did. 3 times he has been caught. Enough said. Jones in osp fight loses.
Proof that Cormier never took PED's during his MMA carreer, all signs point to him using.

You do realize there is no winning correct? I will continue to troll you, force you to face your insecurities, and ultimately become your father. There is no way around it dweeb.
Lol what trolling, you got mad at me for talking about jones on peds. If you're trolling you are the worst one I've seen, I think you're getting mad cause I am winning. its ok you'll get over this

Jones tested clean in their first fight just like DC did. Even using CIR testing. So, do tests prove cheating or not? Jones haters want it both ways. They say he failed for turinabol so cheated in the second fight. At the same time he passed in the first fight yet people insist he must have cheated then too and has cheated his whole career.

There's nothing logically inconsistent about this position. Any diagnostic test will have sources of error that can result in a false negative or a false positive. If you're aiming for a very low false positive rate, which I'd assume you are with PEDs, to achieve that you're likely going to have to design a test with a high false negative rate (this is often mitigated by two-stage testing, in which something like T/E ratios constitute a screen). So, while failing a test may provide strong evidence of guilt, passing a test can simultaneously only be fairly weak evidence of innocence. But odds are cumulative, passing one test might be weak evidence of innocence while passing many might be strong evidence of innocence, generally.

As a result, when considering a single, individual fight, you might interpret a result differently depending on the rest of a fighter's results. When a fighter has no positive tests, you give him the benefit of the doubt in every fight. If a fighter has one positive test, you might eye those negatives with a lot more suspicion, given the high likelihood of false negatives. If a fighter has multiple positive tests, as Jones does, you'd be crazy to ever give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jones's and DC's suspicious T/E ratios in the first fight should be viewed differently, because one has two positive tests elsewhere in his career and the other has none. If you take the attitude that nobody ever gets the benefit of the doubt because you think the preponderance of evidence points to a doping epidemic, I won't criticize it—I certainly take that attitude in sports and promotions with weaker testing regimes. But you'd be crazy to ignore Jones's positive tests when you're determining how credible you find his negative tests to be.

Except dc doesnt taking peds. Atleast not During his mma career. Jones did. 3 times he has been caught. Enough said. Jones in osp fight loses.

Jones destroyed OSP. That was a glorified sparring session. He didn’t take any damage. And who knows what was clean or what was not clean when it comes to anything? They said he was clean In that fight.. . They also said he was clean his entire training camp for Daniel. Who knows what to believe?

Only because he's 5" taller and has a 10" reach advantage. If DC were the same size he'd win. DC is a better fighter.

Being tall and lanky should be a godsend to a stocky wrestler like DC.

Jones in osp fight loses.

It's hilarious that people shit on Jones for his fight against OSP, as though DC didn't look like "crap" in his fight against Silva when they were also going to fight. DC gassed out in a 3 round fight where he was in control the whole time against a 2 day notice post-surgery old MW lol

Lol what trolling, you got mad at me for talking about jones on peds. If you're trolling you are the worst one I've seen, I think you're getting mad cause I am winning. its ok you'll get over this

Your small mind is so confused, empathy...that's what this is, empathy for your dweebish retardation that you have been cursed with. But I am here for you little dweeb, I am here...

" It's like Miesha who wanted as many fights as she could get with Rhonda.

This was equally pointless b/c she'd keep losing... in the same manner at that.

Jon Jones need to be suspended at least 2 years and tested during this period

so when he come back,
Jon Roid Jones will look like another fighter off the steroids
he admitted being on steroid during his career during his famous smart interview

Because the best fighters, athletes, competitors like to test themselves and don't like to lose

And because beating Jones would confirm his legend status forever.

And because he doesn't like Jones and Jones having those wins eats at him

Is this not all obvious?

Some people would say DC would beat juice free Jones.

If so then why did DC mauled other fighters who were on juice?

Jones is a Kryptonite to DC.

Your small mind is so confused, empathy...that's what this is, empathy for your dweebish retardation that you have been cursed with. But I am here for you little dweeb, I am here...
this is still all about
wigglestick: Jones needed peds cause he was scared
Blub: NO he didnt, I gargle his nuts. You are a dweeb!!
but good to know you're there for me

The only thing Jones is superior in to DC is cheating and being a giant

DC had a competitive 5 round fight the first time an was arguably winning in the 2nd fight.

He may not win even 50% of the time against Jones but I do think he can beat him. It's not like Jones dominated him in either fight outside of the finish.

Some people would say DC would beat juice free Jones.

If so then why did DC mauled other fighters who were on juice?

Jones is a Kryptonite to DC.

Probably because those fighters weren’t 9 ft tall

Back