Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

this is still all about
wigglestick: Jones needed peds cause he was scared
Blub: NO he didnt, I gargle his nuts. You are a dweeb!!
but good to know you're there for me

Thank you for proving your divine level of retardation. You assume he is scared, I tell you roids increase strength and recovery, not level of skill, you get angry and start sucking my wang. Here I am dragging you through troll town. And the sad part is, you don't even realize it.

They could fight 10 times and Jones is winning all 10. He owns him mentally. DC just cannot get that job done. He beat him twice in 2 very different fashions. Jones is better.

I think dc has the mental edge.

Jones knows he has to cheat to beat dc.

Its very simple.

DC has been fighting under USADA for years now and has never had any issues or run-ins with “tainted supplements”. So its very safe to assume that DC is clean. At least during his UFC career.

Jones on the other hand has had two instances of getting popped. So its safe to assume that he fought DC both times with the aid of PEDs.

Sooooo until DC faces a clean Jones, or they’re both roided up, you cant say that Jon is the better fighter.

And if you think that PEDs dont make a difference you’re retarded. Especially if two fighters are close in skill level and PEDs might be the deciding factor.

Thank you for proving your divine level of retardation. You assume he is scared, I tell you roids increase strength and recovery, not level of skill, you get angry and start sucking my wang. Here I am dragging you through troll town. And the sad part is, you don't even realize it.

You don’t think he was scared to fight clean?

If he wasn’t afraid to fight clean, why would he cheat?

Jon Jones is a steroid-using cheating fraud. He's a cowardly pussy who will be inferior to most of the LHW roster in MMA till the day we all die. He lost to DC both times due to steroid usage (once) and logical extrapolation for cheating (once). If they fight again with Jon Pussy Jones being off roids, DC ends steroided chicken legs in round 1 via KO or SUB.

Now you're back to stating you're trolling, all thats happening is you're getting mad at me and calling me retarded for saying jones fought on peds cause he was scared. If thats your definition of a troll then yes you're trolling LOL

Theirs a reason im getting likes in this thread and you haven't got one. Such a fail, you don't know how to troll but you'll get over this failed attempt don't worry. Call me a dweeb and a retard again and keep acting like you're not mad it'll help you get over the pain

Now you're back to stating you're trolling, all thats happening is you're getting mad at me and calling me retarded for saying jones fought on peds cause he was scared. If thats your definition of a troll then yes you're trolling LOL

Theirs a reason im getting likes in this thread and you haven't got one. Such a fail, you don't know how to troll but you'll get over this failed attempt don't worry. Call me a dweeb and a retard again and keep acting like you're not mad it'll help you get over the pain

Wow your responses are getting longer and longer, this is really easy.

Jon Jones is a steroid-using cheating fraud. He's a cowardly pussy who will be inferior to most of the LHW roster in MMA till the day we all die. He lost to DC both times due to steroid usage (once) and logical extrapolation for cheating (once). If they fight again with Jon Pussy Jones being off roids, DC ends steroided chicken legs in round 1 via KO or SUB.
Exactly, and some of his fans get so angry when you tell it like it is. I feel like I just made one cry in this thread lol

You don’t think he was scared to fight clean?

If he wasn’t afraid to fight clean, why would he cheat?

You're about as intelligent as the other retarded dweeb I'm currently trolling. You can certainly join in though.

I understand you live on the forums, and probably suck a lot of wang, but in what world does doing steroids equate to being afraid? Jones has likely done steroids his entire career, you think he was afraid of every opponent he's ever faced? You see how flawed your logic is dweeby?

If you look back DC for the first round d and a half was walking jones down and landed some hard right hands while Jon didn't do anything and even seemed apprenhnesive/nervous while Cormier was very confident. There's no way o knowing but if not for the head kick I would have felt comfortable betting a lot on DC winning the decision. The way the fight was going looked good for him

2 judges had it scored 1-1 going into the third round. The other judge had scored it 2-0 for Jones going into the third.

If you take the attitude that nobody ever gets the benefit of the doubt because you think the preponderance of evidence points to a doping epidemic, I won't criticize it—I certainly take that attitude in sports and promotions with weaker testing regimes. But you'd be crazy to ignore Jones's positive tests when you're determining how credible you find his negative tests to be.

I don't ignore Jones's positive tests at all. I believe he's a doper who got caught. I'm just saying his haters want to point to tests as proof but since Jones tested negative under the same exact tests as DC in the first fight, they can't have it both ways.

I do have the opinion that doping in professional and even amateur sports is epidemic. Too many past and present fighters put the percentage too high to ignore it. Documentaries like Icarus point to it as well. It's simply the way it is and people are naive to pretend it's only the guys they don't like who are cheating.

Proof that Cormier never took PED's during his MMA carreer, all signs point to him using.
jon, you got busted. Quit trying to bring everyone down to your level. If you were smart, you would play the Colby Covington part but the only difference would be that you really are a douche and not just a fake ass pansy like Covington.

A clean Boner isn't even close to a roided Boner.

Steroids are such a big help that you would almost be looking at 2 different fighters.

Proof that Cormier never took PED's during his MMA carreer, all signs point to him using.
He was clean when they fought. He probably used during his wrestling days but that was years back. Jones wasnt clean when they fought. Huge difference. To me, jones is steroid GOAT. I wish he was clean but whatever. Dc is the clean GoAT. Its such a misfortune that we would never get to see him fight dc clean.

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg

Because he's an athlete, and athletes always want to try to beat whoever beat them before? Its why a tennis player that lost twice in a row to say Federer will want to play him again, hoping to win next time. Its why guys who lost to Usain Bolt wanted to race against him again, hoping to beat him.

That's how sports work. Good competitors never give up; they try to learn from their losses, get better, and beat the guy (or team) who beat them last time.

Very few athletes or teams lose a couple of times to someone and then give up. In fact, no high level athletes at all think that way.

I've seen that fight twice. I was rooting for DC big time twice. I do not need to see that fight a third time. DC is a great fighter but he has nothing for Jones.

Jones more than proved he is the better fighter.

I agree. But its irrelevant. Federer proved he was a better tennis player than almost everyone else; guys who he beat ten times in a row still wanted to play him again. That's how high level athletes think. Anyone who gives up after losing a couple of times to someone is never going to be a high level competitor.

Back