Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

DC should have an opportunity to fight a "clean" Jones for the 3rd time.

I suspect Jones will never not cheat when he fights dc.

He doesn't need the rematch. Jones does. He got 2 chances to end/delegitimize DC's reign as the best LHW, and only delegitimized/ended his own career.

I like the passion and the ad hominem attacks.

If he wasn’t afraid, he wouldn’t have cheated.

If he was that confident he was going to win, he wouldn’t have cheated.

It’s really quite simple.

I still like the passion, though misplaced.

Weird, considering you assume my attacks are ad hominem which is the go to for every brain dead millennial who thinks they're making a logical argument these days, I can tell you didn't read all my posts. Thank you though. I like schooling nerds online.

I'd guess because he's super competitive and these loses bother him. He also believes in himself and his abilities and truly believes he can beat Jon.

Until DC fights a clean Bones in the USADA era, he’ll never know for sure who is better and that eats him alive on a daily basis.

I think DC can beat him....

I wouldn't wager on it, but if they fought again, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if DC won....

I personally thought he made the right adjustments in their rematch and was winning the fight up until he got caught with that kick....

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg

I like fighters that want to avenge their losses. I think dc would lose to Jones 9 times if it meant finally beating him in their 10th fight just like how bj would more than likely accept a 4th fight with Edgar or a 3rd fight with GSP . If nothing else you gotta respect their determination

Back