Why should Connor return to UFC?

TatooNU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dana has stated they have hit financial roadblock with Conor wanting to Co Promote with for all future Conor UFC events. Fact is out GSP and Jones, no other fighters can do 1 million PPV buys.

Conor has 3 choices:

1. Fight Paulie in boxing. Give UFC a much smaller cut this time. +30 Million
2. Fight Tony in UFC. + 10 Million assuming UFC doesn't budge on Co Promoting.
3. Fight GSP at LW. +20 Million. Could be biggest UFC gate of all time. Over 2 Million PPV buys.

Why should we talk about him if he isn't going to return to the UFC?

I don't care about how much money he can make outside of the cage. I'm not his accountant, his coke dealer, or his wife. I'm a fight fan. So my reason for thinking he should return to the UFC is to defend a fucking belt; if you're as good as your fans say you are, fight contenders not refs.

This obsession with how much money a guy can make is weird.

He'll return in his 40's when he's blown his fortune on stupid shit like the ginger tard that he is.

V1sJ-A.gif

What I took away from that gif is that Floyd hits like a girl. Fight was BS. Referee stopped the fight for a low blow when Conor was about to finish Floyd.

Dana has stated they have hit financial roadblock with Conor wanting to Co Promote with for all future Conor UFC events. Fact is out GSP and Jones, no other fighters can do 1 million PPV buys.

Conor has 3 choices:

3. Fight GSP at LW. +20 Million. Could be biggest UFC gate of all time. Over 2 Million PPV buys.

a trilogy fight with Diaz does better than fighting Tony

Probably to make money? He has a contract with the UFC, and even though he has good leverage to negotiate, he can't go fight other places without getting into trouble.

4. Fight nate and make less than he did vs Floyd but much more than his previous mma fight. Or get suspended and take a downward spiral into the murky world of cocaine.

Conor has 3 choices:

He is still under contract. So he can't box unless he is given permission from the UFC.

What I took away from that gif is that Floyd hits like a girl. Fight was BS. Referee stopped the fight for a low blow when Conor was about to finish Floyd.

He hits hard enough to TKO Conor... enough said.

He is still under contract. So he can't box unless he is given permission from the UFC.

He's not just wrong... he's trying hard and putting a lot of effort into it. If you tell him where he's wrong he'll never figure shit out on his own, and then you'll have to be there to teach him how to drive, deal with women dumping him, and bail him out on multiple DUI's.

Why should we talk about him if he isn't going to return to the UFC?

I don't care about how much money he can make outside of the cage. I'm not his accountant, his coke dealer, or his wife. I'm a fight fan. So my reason for thinking he should return to the UFC is to defend a fucking belt; if you're as good as your fans say you are, fight contenders not refs.

This obsession with how much money a guy can make is weird.

Wow!!!...finally somebody bring up clearly what I've been saying forever, these assholes thinking about the money other people make are just pathetic. Non sense stupid shit.

Back